0 comments / Posted by david
In an answer to the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 , ZTE has released the Light Tab 2, a 7” device that seeks to capture the best elements of smartphone and tablet PC. Though somewhat surprisingly still running the Android 2.3 operating system, most other specs on the Light Tab 2 seem with the times. Details include:
- 1024x600 LCD capacitive touchscreen;
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm processor;
- 4 GB of ROM and 512 MB of RAM;
- cameras/imagers of 0.3 and 3.2 megapixels; and
- 14.4Mbps HSDPA connectivity with voice calling features.
For an ideal cover in which to stash away the ZTE Light Tab 2, any 8” tablet case model is appropriate.