Major tablet case player STM Bags introduced the Blazer sleeve, a great choice for certain tablet owners who want to make sure that their device is guaranteed to be safe under all but the most extreme circumstances. Aside from its robust protective qualities, portability extras make this high quality tablet sleeve a true standalone solution for iPad Mini and some 7” & 8” tablet owners on the go.
Other sleeves may be constructed of fine materials, have unique graphics or pretty patterns. However, all these inevitably compromise to some degree the true raison d'être of a sleeve: to protect the encased device against bumps, rain, dust, and other things tablets don’t like. The quick grab handle on the 7” model is unfortunately too small for this reviewer’s fingers to slip through. But it’s a useful feature that is there if you need it. Also – erring on the side of caution – the buckles require unexpectedly large finger strength to open so that the shoulder strap (included) can be released. OK, the Blazer is not the most appropriate choice if you spend a lot of time in corporate board rooms, but if you need protection for places in between, than this one’s for you.
- 2013 Golden Case Awards nominee for 2013 Best Tablet Sleeve
- Scratch-resistant exterior
- Extra stitching along edges
- Durable zippers and neoprene material
- Fits the iPad Mini and most 7” & 8” tablets
- Interior device space: 8.86 x .59 x 6.1 in (WDH)
- Exterior: water-resistant 300D velocity poly material
- Interior: 200g brushed nylex and water-resistant poly
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Rear exterior slip pocket
- Front exterior zip pocket for cables, stylus, etc.
- Super-soft lining and high-density foam cradles the tablet
- Built-in quick grab handle
|Tablet||6'' Tablet, 7'' Tablet, 8'' Tablet|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Dimensions||6.7 x .98 x 9.45 in (WDH)|
|Features||Handles .Pockets .Shoulder Strap .Smart Cover Compatible.|