0 comments / Posted by Vince Ng
Before the first day of school, we envision many students fitting their Kindle Touch inside the Cooper Roda folio case . With a magnetically sealed button fastener and interior document fold, this low cost solution provides a secure way to transport your device as well as a few other important items needed to get through the school day.
Those Kindle Touch users operating on a student allowance may want to consider the Cooper Roda folio case. This PU leather design has a glossy finish to resist most scratches and splash spills and the compact size makes it easy to store inside a backpack or shoulder bag. The bezel frame looks quite flimsy and does leave parts of the tablet exposed. In turn, the open sides means that the device remains fully functional while enclosed. The inside of the cover features a pocket fold for holding a small pad of paper, notes and/or cards. By folding the cover back and reattach the magnetic button strap, this creates a somewhat useful tablet stand support for hands-free viewing modes. Not the most stable, but it can work on a level surface.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Inside pocket fold for paper/cards
- Bright, colorful looks
If the Kindle Touch is an integral part of your student lifestyle, then we recommend the Cooper Roda book case. This is a good cost-effective, no-nonsense solution that can satisfy your needs for basic function and protection.
- Works with the Kindle Touch
- Scratch and water-resistant PU leather exterior with glossy finish
- Cover strap with magnetic snap button closure
- Faux-leather bezel frame with micro-suede lining
- Cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports
- Inner cover pocket fold for paper documents and cards
- Provides good protection against everyday wear and tear
- Colorful crayon-like design for students
- Amazing low cost for students
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Closure||Button, Magnetic, Strap|