0 comments / Posted by Vince Ng
If you think the name says it all about the Cutie folio case , well, you’re mostly correct. Emblazoned with various happy patterns in soft pastels, this Cooper case for the iPad Mini is a fairly typical example of the case style with a good multi-angle integrated stand and little else for extras.
In five different patterns, the Cooper Cutie is definitely that with its undeniable positivity and happy optimistic look. If Tablet2Cases awarded points for adorableness (adorability?), the Cutie would certainly receive at least a 7.3 on a scale of 1-5. The immediate appeal to some Apple iPad Mini users is obvious – and probably immediate. Better yet, the nicely scratch- and water-resistant polyurethane exterior material will help maintain that cuteness through the lifetime of the iPad Mini.
As far as living up to the “iPad Mini folio” bit of the case’s name, the Cooper Cutie grades are at least above average, though the prospective buyer should note that he/she will get little in the way of functionality. Note, however, that the stable, integrated tablet stand provides multiple viewing angles in landscape mode – a definite plus for the video-first iPad Mini user.
Beyond this, we can note that all cutouts are appropriately placed and the Cutie includes an embedded sleep/wake magnet and simple magnetic lock cover fastener. Like the standard tablet folio case, access to all ports is available for use; as is also standard, these ports will remain exposed when the iPad Mini is enclosed within the Cooper Cutie and so should be carried within another tablet bag - A really cute one, of course.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Apple iPad Mini
- Soft PU leather cover with distinct pattern design
- Scratch- and water-resistant exterior
- Magnetic locking cover
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Soft inner cover lining for screen protection
- Interior plastic frame holds the tablet secure
- Cutouts for all iPad Mini buttons, ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Integrated fold-out stand
- Supports 5 different display angles (45° to 85°) in landscape format
- Net weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
|Function||Kids, School, Womens|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Sleep/Wake Cover, Stand Feature|