First Reviews Praise Motorola Xoom 2 Functionality
As Christmas season approaches rapidly, new tablet PCs models are released seemingly daily. The latest tablet out there officially is the Motorola Xoom 2 , a follow-up to a bit of a sketchy first try. First reviews are in relative concordance that the Xoom 2 is an improvement over its predecessor, especially in basic areas such as weight and video playback, and that the strengths of the telephone-calling features have been improved upon.
- Motorola Xoom 2 specs include the following.
- 10.1” touchscreen reinforced with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions 10” x 6.83” x 0.35” (253.9 mm x 173.6 mm x 8.8 mm)
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory
- Bluetooth, WiFi connectivity
- USB 2.0, micro USB ports
- Battery life of about 10 hours
To protect the Motorola Xoom 2, we recommend any 10” tablet case.