Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
If the previous Magic Wand was a helpful addition to your tech-arsenal then this upgrade will be music to your ears. This potent little remote keyboard and touchpad will make getting up from the comfort of your couch to change shows or switch between activities a thing of the past. Being super lightweight and out of the way the Magic Wand 2 is a living room essential for all aspiring tech-wizards. Pair it up with just about any device to enjoy easy-access from a distance of up to 10m. If you need to adjust the volume of your show while preparing a meal the kitchen or just wanna turn up those tunes when your favourite song comes on, no problem it’s arsenal of helpful buttons and shortcuts lets you cut to the chase immediately.
- Split keyboard for more convenient typing with thumbs
- Multi-touch touchpad for a swift and seamless control
- Shortcuts and dedicated left, right click keys mean nothing can’t be done here that your computer wouldn’t let you
- Very light and portable device. Fits easily into your pocket remains conveniently out of the way at home
- Extremely thin and minimalistic only 0.2” thick making it a visible member of the 21st century’s stable of technology
- Bluetooth connection lets you use the Magic Wand 2 up to 10m from any Bluetooth enabled device
- Silicone, rubber capped keys and sturdy, well-built plastic casing make it comfortable to use and easy to clean
- US English QWERTY Keyboard gives you a familiar layout and no learning curve
- Has 4 arrow keys to help you navigate, play games and scroll on web pages must faster
|Model Name||Magic Wand II|
|Function||Business, School, Travel|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Dimensions (WDH)||2.4 x 0.2 x 5.7 in|
|Weight||68 grams / 2.4 oz|
|Features||Universal, Bluetooth, Keyboard, Touchpad, QWERTY Keyboard, USB charging cable included|
It’s very easy to begin casting spells and enacting the power of the Magic Wand. First things first, you’ll have to make sure it’s fully charged and the power is on. Turn the power switch on the front panel and once light has come on and off, press the Bluetooth button, found on the same side to enable the signal. Pair it up with any desired device and enjoy being in control.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.