Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
The Cooper Postpad masquerades as a humble portfolio case for Apple iPads. Admittedly a pretty cool-looking blue denim case, it provides plenty of extras including business/credit card slots, document fold, stylus holder and a tablet stand.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Apple iPad 2/3/4 & iPad Mini 1/2/3
- Soft denim exterior with micro-suede accents
- Magnetic lock closure
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Inner micro-suede bezel frame with Velcro lock
- Cutouts for all iPad buttons, ports, speaker and rear-camera
- Inner cover features card slots and document fold
- Stylus/pen holder with included Stylus
- Integrated fold-out stand for viewing modes
- Built-in flush-mount kickstand for low angle typing support
- Supports the iPad display at 50° and 65° angles in landscape format
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1/2/3|
|Function||Business, Mens, School, Travel, Womens|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|SKU||Apple iPad 2/3/4: CPR040BLUBWN100, CPR040BLUGRY100
iPad Mini: CPR040BLUBWN080, CPR040BLUGRY080
|Dimensions||iPad 2/3/4 - 7.4 x 0.45 x 9.6 in (WDH)
iPad Mini - 8 x 0.45 x 5.4 in (WDH)
|Weight||iPad 2/3/4 - 310g/10.9oz
iPad Mini - 195g/6.8oz
|Features||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Integrated Stand, Pocket, Card Slots, Stylus holder + free Stylus|
- 2013 Golden Cases Awards winner for Best Portfolio Case
- Strong Velcro locks, magnets
- Great-looking denim exterior
- Business card pockets, stylus holder
- Included stylus
The exterior of either model of the Cooper Postpad portfolio is immediately an attention-grabber. The main material is denim with accents (brown or grey) done in soft micro-suede. You probably don’t need us to tell you that the classic blue-jeans look is already cool and will only improve with age through wear and fading.
On the inside, a few extras make the Postpad portfolio case that much more appealing to iPad users. The design features three card slots and a stylus holder adjacent to the bezel on the right. The inner bezel frame uses the same material as the exterior. This frame is remarkably strong as are the Velcro locks used to keep the frame closed.
The Cooper Postpad also includes an integrated stand for viewing in two separate angles in landscape format. The rear-side exterior has a flush-mount kickstand that supports the display at a low angle for typing modes.
Beyond the perks, perhaps best of all about the Cooper Postpad is its price. Starting well below $40, this is a remarkable figure and well more inexpensive than many other portfolio tablet cases with less functionality.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.