Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
It’s all about the choice material in the Mujjo iPad sleeve - wool felt and leather are in the name after all! This incredibly lightweight tablet sleeve gets high marks for secure enclosure with a tough leather strap and classy-looking and easily cleanable wool felt exterior.
- Designed especially for use with any generation Apple iPad
- Also a good fit for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 and other like-sized 9" tablets
- Smart Cover compatible
- High-quality design consisting of 100% wool felt and genuine vegetable-tanned leather
- Sublime handmade Dutch craftsmanship
- Sustainable and renewable soft wool felt material can be easily cleaned
- Finished with a special treatment for anti-peeling and water-resistance
- Simple, secure closure keeps the tablet snug fit
- Designed with materials and components to never harm the tablet surface
- Comfortable soft touch and lightweight feel
- All-around protection against scratched, moisture and accidental drops
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2/3/4, Apple iPad Air, Apple iPad Air 2, 9" tablets|
|Function||Business, Designer, Mens, Travel, Womens|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Dimensions||11 x 0.5 x 7.6 in (WDH)|
|Weight||125 g / 4.4 oz|
|Exterior Material||Felt, Leather|
|Features||Pockets, Smart Cover Compatible, Handmade|
- 2013 Golden Case Awards winner for 2013 Best Tablet Sleeve
- High-quality leather flap, belt
- Lightweight wool felt exterior
- Easy to clean
Yes, craftsmanship is important in tablet sleeves! Case in point is the Mujjo Originals Collection wool felt & leather sleeves for iPads. Sure, this solution provides all the basic protection and easy totability, but its handmade craftsmanship makes all the difference.
Mujjo combines genuine gray wool felt and vegetable-tanned leather (available in two choice designs). The excellent soft-touch wool felt material makes up most of the exterior. Both the closing flap and strap enclosure are done in leather, with a pair of tight rivets holding it all together. Further high marks for the material here: Both have been treated to give additional protection against moisture, dust and general wear.
The sleeve features a thin, yet useful accessory pocket for the user to stash his/her cards, cash, paper and the like. Other than that, there is not too much to note about the interior. The soft felt runs into the inside to protect the tablet screen against dust, scratches and everyday incidents. But the lack of padding means no protection against serious drops or extreme conditions. The best case scenario for the Mujjo Wool Felt & Leather Sleeve would be to work in tandem with a tablet carrier or bag. And this design is certainly slim and lightweight enough to prove a good teammate!
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.