Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
Capdase iPad 1/2/3/4 Koat mKeeper Folio in Yellow
The “Koat” folio case by Capdase is red hot in more ways than one. The exterior has a high quality sleek yellow design while the interior is made from memory foam for protecting your iPad. Unzip the case all the way to use your tablet or pull it out and enjoy case-free. Don’t forget about the storage pocket too.
- iPad can be used while in sleeve
- Can easily remove the iPad
- Soft velvet interior material
- Adds some unwanted thickness to the tablet
- No shoulder strap
- Pocket room is tight
This case isn’t any ordinary case but doubles as a fashion accessory. The stylish yellow sleeve “Koat” is another great item in Capdase’s mKeeper series. Suited for both the iPad and iPad2, this zipped-folio is superbly designed with grade A material and attention to detail in the stitching. A great part of this case is that you can use the iPad when the folio is fully unzipped—a nice feature that other Capdase sleeves lack. The outer layer looks and feels like polished faux leather with a long-lasting black zipper that compliments the yellow exterior. On the interior, the case has memory foam that hugs your iPad—excellent shock-absorption if ever dropped. Plus, there’s an extra, thin pocket for storing a cable or document.
- Compatible with iPad 2/iPad
- Distinguished & exquisite craftsmanship
- Water-repellent laminated canvas
- Memory foam inner layer that gives your iPad full protection
- The interior of the case is lined with soft plush material to keep the device clean each time it is pulled in and out of the case.
- Elastic band/pockets on internal corners to fix your iPad well and convenience for "ready to use" and not necessary to take the iPad out
- Available colors: yellow, blue, black, red
“Koat” is an innovative folio that allows you to use the iPad without taking it out completely. The pocket is very tight, however, and is more decorative than functional. Plus the handle does not retract like other Capdase sleeves.
The “Koat” will no doubt protect your tablet from small drops and bumps. The memory foam gives this folio a leg up against the competitors. Plus, the reinforced edges make sure that the case’s corners remain sturdy for a long time.
Top quality folio here. Smoothly closing zipper, reinforced edges, great exterior material, microfiber interior—Capdase affirms its reputable name.
Though Capdase has put a high price tag on this folio model—but $55 gets you a fashionable, high quality design with some added extra protection.
Capdase’s standout design makes this yellow case a fashionable compliment to the Apple iPad. Not only that, it also gives great protection because of its memory foam interior.