Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
HOCO Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 Leather Folio Case in Black
The HOCO “Exclusively Touching” collection of leather cases are noteworthy for containing both substance and elegance. This folio case for the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 is a fine example in the series. And its made even more appealing by a price that won't necessarily touch an exclusive amount of the user's hard-earned money.
- Slim and lightweight with firm grip-ability
- Access to all ports and rear-facing camera
- Magnets keep cover securely fastened
- Small tab makes unstable media stand
- Interior frame straps expose device to wear
- No handle or carrying strap
In a market where many large Asian parent companies are delivering tablet cases of simple function and inferior quality, HOCO is the rebellious teenager who creates well-crafted, functional tablet stand cases that utilize quality materials in their construction. This particular model is made with genuine leather and rich velvet that provides elegant style for your Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000, as well as comfortable protection.
The folding tablet case design allows access to all ports and rear-facing camera. The cover of the case folds to create a media stand that adjusts to support both the typing and media viewing positions.
- Specially designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000
- Vintage full-grain imported Italian leather design
- 100% handmade quality
- Velvety-soft microfiber interior with HOCO brand engraved print-pattern
- Leather bezel frame with flap keeps the tablet securely fitted
- Precise cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Magnetic cover closure
- Folding cover supports 25° and 65° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Net weight: 128g / 5.5 oz
It could be higher-rated if not for the unstable media stand and very small loose-fit tab that fails to securely lock the cover during typing/viewing use. Still it will provide easy access to all ports and rear-facing camera.
The magnetic cover works great, and combines well with the rest of the form for serving up reliable protection against everyday wear and tear.
I could hear and see the exterior material begin to peel off the back shell when lifting the tab to slip in the cover. This case does have a flexible feel and some decent stitch work to suggest durability.
Incorporates quality materials and is well constructed to cover all the basics, making it an overall great value given its balance of style and price.
By keeping your Galaxy Tab P1000 trim, protected and stylish this case is certainly good value for money. Sometimes it's good to consider what's actually important in your case and how well the basics perform.