Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
HOCO Apple iPad 2 Leather Folio Case in Pink
The HOCO “Exclusively Touching” collection of tablet book cases utilize genuine leather to provide your iPad 2 with a distinguishable elegant style and feel. This red leather iPad case conveniently converts into a stand while providing reliable slim-line protection, without touching an exclusive amount of your hard-earned money.
- Slim/lightweight design provides impact resistance
- Access to all ports and rear-facing camera
- Magnetic cover keeps case closed
- Loose-fit tabs causes unstable media stand usability
- Corners exposed to scratches and abrasion
- No handle or carrying strap
Of course it makes perfect sense that proud iPad 2 owners want to fit their expensive new toy with a quality case. However options may be limited for those left with a restricted budget following their high-end purchase.
And that is when HOCO steps in, by offering a well-constructed leather tablet case with interior microfiber lining, which is designed to keep your iPad 2 trim, readily protected and looking stylish. The carrying case also conveniently doubles up as a media viewing stand that can be flipped for easy keyboard access.
- Specially designed for the Apple iPad 2
- Entire design comprised of vintage full-grain leather
- HOCO brand print and pattern engraved on the interior
- Leather bezel frame with Velcro flap to keep the tablet securely fitted
- Precise cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Magnetic cover closure
- Folding cover and two rear-side tab inserts combine for tablet stand modes
- Supports 25°, 30°, 45° and 65° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Net weight: 250g / 8.8 oz
I am not a fan of fitting tabs for tablet stand function, because just like this design, the cover easily slips out during typing mode. The viewing angle is quite stable, and you can also enjoy clear access to all your iPad2's features and functions.
The magnet cover assures your screen is safe during transport, and combines with the rest of the form to protect it against everyday wear and tear.
It doesn't smell like genuine leather, but that could be its painted on pink color, which probably won't age very well. With some good stitch work, this case feels solid in the hands and should prove durable.
Its a genuine leather design that covers all the basics in terms of function and protection… A true bargain at $32.95!
This case is an overall decent performer and is recommended for those who have limited leftover funds following the purchase of their expensive gadget.