Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
PC Treasures Props Pivot Designer Series Apple iPad 2 Rotating Folio in Tangerine Tango
The Props Pivot Designer Series immediately jumps out as a chic tablet cases for women . Beyond its flashy aesthetic, this folio folio case has some special function and an affordable low-price to convince most any Apple iPad 2 user to pivot away from the average designs.
- 360-degree rotating stand design
- Scratch/water-resistant exterior
- Need to push down on cover to kick-in sleep mode
- Interior easily attracts dust and lint
- Portrait format collapses from steepest angle position
The Props Pivot folios are intended to meet the more practical needs of consumers with this design that is high on function, but very low on cost. The “Designer Series” takes it one step further by providing a more stylish aesthetic. Like its counterpart, this folio case features a simple snap-in polycarbonate shell that is precisely cut to keep the Apple iPad 2 securely fitted and fully functional while encased. Its design is comprised of a scratch and water-resistant PU leather exterior and a soft microfiber fabric interior. Once sealed by the elastic cover strap, the design can provide the entire tablet generous protection against everyday wear and tear. And the thickly padded inner cover will also offer some extra shock absorption.
- Designed exclusively for the Apple iPad 2
- PU leather exterior with crocodile skin effect
- Soft-touch microfiber lining
- Strong polycarbonate snap-in shell keeps the tablet locked-in
- Cutouts for all iPad 2 buttons, input/output ports and rear-camera
- Elastic cover strap for secure closure and carry
- 360° rotating stand for swift transition between landscape and portrait formats
- Supports approximate 40° to 60° viewing angles
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Net weight: 320g / 11.3 oz
The portrait-formatted tablet can easily collapse when positioned in the steepest angle. Otherwise, the stand support is very firm on level surfaces, and some angles even work well in the user's lap. Thick padding on the inner cover does delay sleep mode, but the embedded magnet can fulfill its function. Cutouts for all iPad controls and features are precise, and the 360° rotating stand makes for effortless transition between landscape and portrait format.
The Props Pivot performs as expected of a folio case in providing generous all-around coverage against bumps, dings and scratches. Bonus points for the cushier inner cover which can offer some extra shock-absorption in instances of light accidental drops.
To a certain extent, the crocodile-skin texture helps compensate for the slick touch of the shiny coated surface. Though it incorporates average materials, the Props Pivot shows all the signs of a case that should prove long lasting for the lifespan of the tablet and beyond.
For only $24.95, one would be hard-pressed to find a cheaper solution that offers this much style, function and protection.
The Props Pivot Designer Series is a best case scenario for the ladies who wants more function and style in a folio but don't want to pay a whole lot to get it.