Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
Marware BlackBerry Playbook C.E.O. Folio Case
This professional-looking folio tablet case may be named for the head of the company, but Marware has priced it for even the cubicle dweller and mailroom clerk to enjoy. The C.E.O. Folio is designed with two small pockets on the inside of the cover, and also transforms into a tablet stand case for typing and viewing display.
- Access to all buttons, ports and camera
- 2 interior pockets for business/credit cards
- Doubles as a viewing, typing or display stand
- No securing mechanism for the cover
- Plastic frame may crack after one significant drop
- Exterior is very slick and difficult to grip
Made of a soft-touch faux-leather fabric, The C.E.O. Folio for the Playbook is a compact and versatile case-design that weighs only 4.7 ounces. Simply open the case like a book and the Playbook slides into a polycarbonate enclosure system, which has four tabs that clip onto a small portion of the bezel to hold it secure inside. Out of the package, the case’s material feels very stiff, especially the cover crease and binding, which need to be loosened in order to get the stand feature to function properly and rest stable. But this is just a minor issue that I easily solved by simply bending and working these sections over a few times.
- Soft-touch fabric cover
- Case stands device at 122° and 151° angles, ideal for viewing, typing, display or video calling
- Includes 2 convenient pockets ideal for holding credit cards, ID cards, business cards, etc…
- Allows access to all PlayBook buttons, ports, on screen controls and cameras for usage and charging
- Scratch-resistant cover, innovative polycarbonate enclosure system for secure hold
- 3.5mm thin protective front cover, 3.8mm thin protective back cover
- Weighs just 4.7oz
The stiff binding and cover crease need to be loosened-up in order to get the tablet stand to position properly stable for viewing/display support. It offers small organizer features and clear access to all buttons, ports and camera.
There is no securing mechanism for the cover, causing slippage and potential leading items stored in the pocket to rub-up against and scratch the screen surface. The slick exterior is difficult to grip, but the material is a solid shield against scratches, stains and liquid spills.
The polycarbonate frame may crack after one volatile impact, but the soft fabric material is formed, stitched and sealed to last.
I think a few changes could be made to make this case even better, but it is still a great accessory for any business professional. And for only $34.95, you won’t need to embezzle any company funds to get your hands on it.
The C.E.O. Folio is a highly-recommended solution for Playbook owners - dressing your device to impress and offering it great function and solid protection, all for a very affordable low-cost.