Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
Wardmaster Zen Apple iPad 2 Folio Case in Blue Sand Garden Pattern
Feeling stressed trying to find the perfect case? The “Zen” folio tablet case will help you relax with its functional and protective design that gives the iPad 2 some harmony and peace. Opening the cover will awaken the device and allow you to position it in a variety of angles for browsing/viewing. Closing the cover will put the iPad 2 into a state of meditation, and your mind can feel at ease knowing it rests comfortable, safe and secure inside a reputable Wardmaster brand case.
- Access to all iPad 2 features and functions
- Includes a sleep/wake magnet
- Multiple angles for browsing and viewing
- Stand feature offers no angle for typing
- Elastic strap, Velcro or color may not age well
- Interior can easily collect dust/lint particles
Wardmaster is known for creating some of the most reliable protective solutions within their respective case-style class, and the “Zen Case” is no exception. This tablet folio case won’t increase the iPad’s size and weight, but its combination of TDS technology material and microfiber cloth interior can be counted on for all around shock-absorption and scratch-proof protection. While this case works to shield your device from the typical harms encountered through everyday use, its functional performance is even better.
- Works with the Apple iPad 2
- Flexible hard plastic back protector with fold over cover design
- Embossed cover piece with Zen sand garden pattern
- Incorporated shock-absorbing TDS technology materials
- Elastic cover strap for secure closure
- Auto sleep/wake function
- Cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports and rear-facing camera
- Microfiber cloth interior with unique embossed pattern
- Incorporated Velcro-strip on plastic frame attaches to inner cover for tablet stand modes
- Multiple viewing angles ranging from 45° to 90°
- Provides all-around scratch-proof and shock-absorbent protection li>Water-resistant exterior
- Net weight: 230 g / 8.1 oz
The device doesn’t angle low enough for comfortable typing, but the stand design will give you an array of options for browsing and viewing. The sleep/wake magnet works as it should, and the rear-shell design provides clear access to all of your device’s features/functions.
It’s not as robust as some other Wardmaster cases, but still a reliable protector against everyday wear and tear. The TDS technology material and microfiber cloth interior combine to prevent your device from being bruised, dented or scratched.
The elastic cover strap and Velcro mechanism for stand support may become less effective with age, and separate of the black design, all other colors are prone to dirt, fingerprint smudges and marking. This case is comfortable to grip and solidly constructed to meet Wardmaster’s standards and reputation for delivering great quality.
Although priced on average at $45, the “Zen Case” is a good value for the function, protection and quality that you well receive in return for this mid-range cost.
Wardmaster is the Zen-master of creating durable case solutions that are designed to function just as well as they are meant to protect. The “Zen Case” is another great example of the kind of multi-purpose design you can expect to receive from this trusted brand.