Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
Wardmaster Doll Butterfly Apple iPad 1/2/3/4 Sleeve Jacket in Black/Red
Wardmaster tablet sleeves are proof that simple doesn't have to be boring. A classic design made with innovative layout and the best materials, although the big draw might be the cases looks, it also performs well in all the key tests and protection criteria for iPad and iPad 2.
- Looks great. Reminds us of Eddie Munster.
- Snug fit and good impact protection
- Works well as an insert into luggage or carry-bag
- Neoprene can mark with use
- No straps, handles, pockets, ports or stands
- 'Necktie' straps can get caught up
Does anyone else think that it's kind of sexy to literally undress your iPad before you use it? Just us, then? Anyway, iPad 2 sleeves are often unlovely and unloved, being on the basic end of functionality. Wardmaster's funky and fashionable range not only look excellent, they actually manage to get all the basics right, including interior suede-effect padding to protect and wipe the screen on insertion and removal.
Tablet sleeves tend to work best in partnership with a larger carrying case, for which you might want to check out tablet bags reviews .
- Unique sleeve jacket design created to fit the Apple iPad, iPad 2 and New iPad 3
- Also fits a wide variety of 9-inch netbooks
- Apple Smart Cover compatible
- Soft neoprene design with printed doll butterfly pattern
- Metal zipper closure with faux-leather pull-strap
- Reinforced faux-leather zipper lining
- Tuck-in neoprene flap to prevent zipper from contacting the tablet surface
- Scratch-proof and water-resistant material
- Super lightweight feel, 150 g / 5.3 oz
As expected, not a whole lot of features or special functions to play with – but the fit is perfect.
Internal suede-effect protects the screen from scratching, while memory foam takes the sting out of any impacts or shocks. Makes a good insert into bigger carrying bags or backpacks.
You can tell it's put together well when feeling the case. PVC / micro-weave does not tend to last forever, but does a good job in the meantime.
The shock and impact absorbing qualities are impressive, but to be honest you're probably buying one of these because it just looks so cool. High fashion without the high prices.
A little basic to use on its own without bigger bag or backpack, but it will get the attention it deserves when it comes out in public.