The folks at Cooper Cases are apparently quite proud of this tablet folio case: After all, it’s described as both “Infinite” and “Universal” in its lofty name. And in a few aspects, Cooper’s pride may be justified. Unfortunately, too many generic features (including the look) detract from the overall product.
Wardmaster iPad/10" Tablet Neoprene Folio in Triangle Pattern Black
Folio tablet cases give the best defense to your iPad and iPad 2 out of nearly any category, due to their 360 degree protection and snug fit – and Wardmaster make some of the best folios. This is the latest in modern material technology, but with a classic Art Deco style.
- 360 degree protection from patented TDS materials
- Shock resistant, impact resistant, vibration resistant
- Party like it's 1933 all over again
- Corners will mark and wear with extended use
- Lacks an internal safety strap
- Might give you a headache if you stare at it
Although the pattern might make you go a little cross-eyed if you stare at it long enough, what will really get your attention is the impact protection-to-weight ratio of this folio case. The casing uses the patented TDS material technology to keep the weight and bulk very low, without compromising on the security of your beloved iPad or iPad 2. As is often the situation with folio tablet cases, some users might feel the lack of a handle or an internal Velcro safety fastening, but otherwise it delivers where and when it counts.
- Stylish design combined with patented protection material
- Waterproof and anti-wear
- Excellent for any occasion, whether you are at working, in school or traveling.
- Protects tablet from dust, scratch etc.
- Designed to fit the iPad and iPad 2 and a wide range of 9- and 10-inch tablets
With no special feature to talk of, not even a handle, this Wardmaster iPad 2 folio might seem a little basic, but their advanced material technology is anything but.
Works well on its own or in concert with a larger hold all, although the addition of an internal security strap would have been welcome.
The TDS materials are some of the best in the entire industry. The overall construction from the stitching to the zippers looks and feels high quality.
An internal safety strap would be nice, but there's only so much any brand can do to completely idiot-proof a case. Solid performance in all the tests that mattered, at a very reasonable price point.
An all-round performer with the particular high point being the distinctive visuals. iPad enthusiasts or extensive travelers might want a few more features, but for only $20 they couldn't ask for better protection.