Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
Wardmaster Guitar Tablet Shoulder Bag in Ripple Pattern Brown
A quick look around here will make it obvious that tablet case technology is advancing every bit as fast as the devices inside them. However, some things have worked for hundreds of years and are just about impossible to improve on. Wardmaster recognizes this and has created the guitar-shaped tablet bag to help shoulder the load of any Apple iPad or iPad-sized tablet.
- Excellent 360 protection, inside and out
- Durable, quality construction
- Looks & feels great
- Not the lightest bag on the market
- Could do with an extra pocket or two
- Best when paired with a slim hardcase
Wardmaster produces a couple of tablet shoulder bag style accessories, but this line is comfortably amongst the best. A quick and easy test for these solutions is to compare them to regular messenger bags in the same price bracket. Since your case is going to be carrying something a lot more fragile and expensive than just your car keys and credit cards, so why settle for a lesser bag?
The construction of this tablet bag is excellent, from the polyurethane exterior to the snug fitting internal velveteen lining and completed by magnetic clasps. This design is ideal for tablet users on the go, and protects against all but the most extreme shocks and impacts. It has been designed to be as sleek and slim as possible - which is almost a shame as a couple of extra pockets would have made this a great bag for general use beyond your tablet PC.
- Fits any generation Apple iPad or similarly sized 10" tablet
- Apple Smart Cover compatible
- Embossed ripple pattern PU leather exterior with natural grain effect
- Incorporated TDS patent material absorbs 80% of the outside pressure and shock
- Adjustable heavy-duty nylon shoulder strap
- Cover flap with magnetic snap-button closure
- Microfiber cloth lining with unique embossed pattern
- Extra pocket for accessory storage
- Provides all-around scratch and shockproof protection
- Water-resistant materials
- Net weight: 375 g / 13 oz
The tablet sits snug and secure and would doubtlessly come out of a tumble off a bike in much better condition than you will. The magnetic clasps are not the strongest, but this if off-set by the snug hold of the main compartment. Would be perfect for want of just a couple more pockets.
The asymmetric strap is safe and stable. This is a great shoulder bag for protection, from common wear and tear to some of the most serious incidents.
Every strap, stitch and rivet looks like it's completely dependable and built to last.. The corners look like they could do with just a little more reinforcement, but the overall lifespan is still likely to comfortably exceed that of the device itself.
$65 is probably more than one would expect to pay for a shoulder bag. But that is a good price for this great design for protection and durable Wardmaster quality.
Possibly the last shoulder bag type accessory you will ever have to buy. Obviously, protection ends as soon as you take it out the bag, but you can use it in concert with a decent quality case, if you can find one slim enough to fit inside.