Seemingly, Cooper has created the Elementary case to meet the practical demands of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 owners. This rudimentary folio case design provides everyday function and protection all in one sturdily-built, low-cost package.
Cooper X Yucovs Magnes Sony Tablet S Leather Folio in Red
Who brought the genuine leather to the party? The Cooper and YUCOVS brands have collaborated to create this folio tablet case for the Sony Tablet S. The low price may lead you to believe otherwise, but this design is indeed made of genuine leather. Aside from clean looks and a nice feel, the user has numerous ways to display their tablet for browsing and viewing.
- Multiple viewing display angles
- Quality build and material
- Bouncy typing support
- Magnets aren’t discreetly hidden
This accessory proves that the Cooper and YUCOVS brands can indeed work well together. They began by importing real Austrian leather to create this magnetic folio case for the Sony Tablet S. The velvet-lined bezel frame offers the device’s unique wedge-like form a welcome, cozy fit, holding it secure inside with a Velcro under-flap and maintaining clear access to all controls and features, including the rear-facing camera. Here viewing display is not predetermined for the user, rather the inside of the cover incorporates a rubberized non-slip surface that can position the tablet in a number of angles and ensure it remains settled during stand mode .
- Works with Sony Tablet S
- Genuine Austrian leather with matte finish
- Magnetic closure
- Inner cover leather strip with YUCOVS brand engraving
- Leather bezel with Velcro-secure flap and soft-touch velvet felt fabric lining
- Cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports and front/rear cameras
- Rubberized, non-slip inner cover surface
- Multiple viewing display angles (60&; to 85°)
- Approximate 25° typing angle
- Scratch and water-resistant exterior
- Provides good all-around protection against everyday wear and tear
- Net weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz
Cutouts for clear access to all Sony Tab S controls and functions, including both front/rear-facing cameras. The tablet stand design offers multiple display angles in landscape format, mostly for browsing and viewing.
The magnetic cover ensures secure case closure, while the coated leather and velvet lining combine to keep the tablet safe from bumps, dings, shocks, and scratches.
The matte finish doesn’t give the absolute truest sense of premium leather, yet there is no pungent smell here to suggest that it isn’t genuine. The coating will also help preserve the material against scuffs, scratches and most liquid spills.
For everything else this design already offers, you should consider its genuine leather construction to be an added bonus at no extra cost.
Though not a leather design with much pomp and circumstance, The Cooper X YUCOVS magnetic folio is a great choice for its clean form, generous function and amazing low price.