The Pure Sense Buddy Wins PTPA Seal of Approval February 18, 2019
Key Advantages of Using iPad in Your Business February 14, 2019
Ride the Wave of New iPad Pro Cases and Accessories February 07, 2019
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
0 comments / Posted on by david
The Barnes & Noble Nook has been available on the market for less than one week: more than enough time for endless online reviewers to look at the new device – and craft inevitable comparison to its main budget tablet competitor, the Amazon Kindle Fire .
A nice thorough review of the Nook Tablet is running on Engadget, with the ultimate verdict “There’s really no clear winner here”: The Nook Tablet costs $50 more than the Kindle Fire, but offers more memory and runs video better.
Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet specs include the following:
- Android 2.3 operating system
- 1 GHz, OMAP 4430 dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM, 11 GB storage space; expansion to 32 GB with micro SDHC
- Dimensions of 8.1” (20.5 cm) x 5” (12.7 cm); 0.48” (1.22 cm) thickness; weight 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
- USB 2.0 port
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
For the Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, any 7” tablet case will fit the device.