Guide to Buying Tablets for Your Business May 29, 2020
6 Smart Ways to Use Tablets in the Classroom February 19, 2020
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
0 comments / Posted on by david
The Barnes & Noble Nook has been available on the market for less than one week: more than enough time for endless online reviewers to look at the new device – and craft inevitable comparison to its main budget tablet competitor, the Amazon Kindle Fire .
A nice thorough review of the Nook Tablet is running on Engadget, with the ultimate verdict “There’s really no clear winner here”: The Nook Tablet costs $50 more than the Kindle Fire, but offers more memory and runs video better.
Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet specs include the following:
- Android 2.3 operating system
- 1 GHz, OMAP 4430 dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM, 11 GB storage space; expansion to 32 GB with micro SDHC
- Dimensions of 8.1” (20.5 cm) x 5” (12.7 cm); 0.48” (1.22 cm) thickness; weight 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
- USB 2.0 port
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
For the Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, any 7” tablet case will fit the device.