Guide to Buying Tablets for Your Business May 29, 2020
6 Smart Ways to Use Tablets in the Classroom February 19, 2020
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
0 comments / Posted on by david
The early reviews are in on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus after its release earlier this week, and it seems the electronics giant has another winner on its hands. Engadget runs a representative effusive review on the device, citing its fast speed, high battery life and nice touchscreen. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus specs include the following.
- Android 3.2 operating system
- 1.2GHz dual-core Exynos processor
- 7" LCD display, 1024 x 600 pixels
- Weight of 0.76 lbs (0.345 kg); 0.4” (0.99 cm) thickness
- 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage
- microSD card slot
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
- Proprietary USB connector
- 3 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera
To protect the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, any 7” tablet case will be appropriate.