The “Pixelfolk” case has a funky envelope-like design that fits an iPad or any similarly sized tablet. Brought to us exclusively from the budding design team of The Béta Version , this limited edition case has subtle attention to detail in the punch-hole, “pixel” design. Add to the mix hand stitching and smooth beige leather, and you have yourself a top-quality case.
This exquisite case comes exclusively to Tablet2Cases from the young and talented Hungarian designers Zsófi Rainer and Cili Varga from The Béta Version. The case is the flagship item in their "Pixelfolk" collection. It comes with a funky punched-out pattern that plays on inspirations from folk art with a digital “pixel” twist. Available in beige,red or blue, it makes an eye-catching leather accessory in any woman's wardrobe. On the back of the “Pixlefolk” case is The Béta Version leather brand tag with dark blue highlights—a simple touch that goes far. The interior is lined with a red felt material that keeps your tablet safe from scratches, while a simple metal clasp keeps the envelope-style front flap closed. You can see why these two designers were recently awarded the WAMP Special Award for this collection at the esteemed Hungarian design market.
- Limited edition leather case
- High quality hand stitching
- Superb price for handmade product
Award-winning, fresh design and sublime quality construction makes for an overall excellent case! The one-of-a-kind design pattern will no doubt add a personal touch to your tablet enjoyment and let you stand out from all other iPad users.
- Fits any Apple iPad or tablet up to 10'' in size
- Made from Italian leather
- Limited edition collection
- Handmade in Budapest, Hungary
- "WAMP" Special Award winner @ The Hungarian Design Market
- Availalbe in Beige, Blue or Red
- Good fit for the Google Nexus 10, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Sony Tablet S and more
|Brand||The Béta Version|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Dimensions||10.6 x 0.2 x 8.3 in (WDH)|