The Book Jacket cases series from Wardmaster surfs the line between a fashionable folio case and the more serious rugged-like protection provided by the armored and quilted ranges.
The soft padded polyurethane case contains multiple layers of patented TDS technology material to provide the iPad excellent shock and drop-impact protection. And the design is complete with a rubberized internal jacket and an elastic cover strap to ensure the tablet stays secure inside the whole while through. A solid all-rounder with both style and security. Though not as shiny and slick-looking as others in the Book Jacket line, this carbon-fiber effect design is scratch and water-resistant and significantly better in the hand for extended eBook reading.
- The carbon fiber cover feels good in the hand
- Stylish without sacrificing function
- Stable media case stand function
The Wardmaster Book Jacket cases perform well in all categories. This carbon-fiber effect cover is not the most ostentatious of the designs, but is certainly the most efficient. Its a solid folio case for a reasonable price.
- One of the best balanced cases in their category, providing a book tablet style covering with stand functionality and robust protection
- Good balance of protection and design
- Patented TDS technology material keeps the case sleek without adding to the weight or bulk of the iPad
- Rubberized internal jacket and a secure closing strap
|Tablet||Apple iPad 1|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Stand Feature|