If you’re planning on running a Godfather film marathon on your iPad 2 or iPad 3 tablet, Cooper makes an offer that perhaps you can’t refuse. Crafted out of some of the toughest polycarbonate we've seen, the Pulse battery power case is advertised as supplying up to 180 hours’ worth of moderate use on a single charge, truly an outstanding amount.
The first notable aspect of the Cooper Pulse Apple iPad 2/3 Battery Power Case is its impressive solidity: Though this case is well heavier than most tablet cases in general at nearly one pound (14.9 ounces/422 grams), the iPad user may be reassured immediately that the Pulse will offer sturdy protection. As tough as polycarbonate is, this material seems even tougher here. The interior back is a bit disappointing, as the felt-like fabric shows apparent wear easily and often: In the demo model Tablet2Cases received, several scratches caused by the included power cords were evident and ugly – good thing setting the iPad into the case will cover this up. But the real draw to the Cooper Pulse is of course its battery feature, which adds 13,800mAh on top of the iPad battery’s 11,560mAh. In layman’s terms, a fully-charged Pulse case will increase the iPad 2 or iPad 3 battery approximately 120%. So whether traveling with an iPad or simply wish to be prepared in the next state of emergency, then the Cooper Pulse may indeed be your best case scenario.
- Increases the iPad battery approx. 120%
- Tough protective polycarbonate shell
- Included charging cable and power indicator
As the Cooper Pulse is not exactly the most easily totable of tablet cases, the deal-maker/-breaker for iPad owners will be the long-lasting extra battery time. If you need to use the iPad for serious stretches of time, the Pulse is definitely a best-case scenario.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Apple iPad 2 or iPad 3
- SmartCover compatible
- Polycarbonate shell with soft fabric lining
- Built-in Polymer lithium ion battery
- Capacity: 13800 mAh
- Included charging cable
- Increases the iPad battery by approx. 120%
- Smart LED charging lets you know the status of power consumption
- Working temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Over-current protection
- Input: DC5V 1000mA
- Output: DC5V 1500mA
- 12-13 hours of charging time required for 100% backup power
- Net weight: 422g / 14.9 oz
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Battery ,Smart Cover Compatible|