Aquapac Apple iPad 1/2/3/4/Air Waterproof Case review
Water, the final frontier for your Apple iPad, may be conquered with help from the Aquapac Waterproof Case. Simply seal the tablet in this molded TPU sleeve-like holder for iPad use at the beach, in the shower, and even submerged in depths of up to 15 feet!
Right, so here’s one for the truly tablet-addicted. Publicity from Aquapac invites users to “Enjoy freedom and peace of mind in and around the water” with this waterproof case. And indeed, the Aquapac Waterproof Case provides this safety and security against the water in spades.
This deceptively simple waterproof cases resembles a Zip-lock style plastic bag. But of course it’s much more sophisticated than that. Aquapac’s patented enclosure system may be the best Tablet2Cases has seen thus far in a waterproof case. To open the case, simply turn each of the three dials to the 3 o’clock position and drop in any iPad. Then, crank the dials back to 12 o’clock for a tight closing-fit that seals in the valuable gadget for waterproofing at depths of up to 15 feet.
Good to note too is that while the TPU design feels pretty substantial (all the better to resist water with), essentially none of the touchscreen sensitivity is lost through the special material. Also, the bag features a 3.5mm nickel-plated socket for use of the iPad audio-jack while encased.
Perks here include a surprisingly sturdy shoulder strap (some regular shoulder bags don’t include a strap this nice) and a big five-year warranty. When it comes to that “peace of mind,” it seems Aquapac will spare no expense.
- Maintains excellent screen touch sensitivity
- Easy to use secure water-tight closure
- Backed by a five-year warranty
Aquapac certainly gives their label some cachet with this excellent waterproof bag. Certainly the most impressive tablet case of its kind that Tablet2Cases has seen in some time, the Aquapac Waterproof Case is definitely a best case scenario for the iPad using “hydromaniacs”.
- Designed to fit any generation Apple iPad
- Durable TPU material design
- Incorporated Aquaclip technology (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal)
- Easy open and closure with simple twist of three levers
- Trademarked LENZFLEX optically-clear windows on front and back
- Design maintains iPad screen touch-sensitivity and vivid high-definition quality
- 3.5mm nickel-plated socket for use of audio-jack while encased
- Seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- Included adjustable shoulder strap
- Packages comes with desiccant to absorb condensation in humid climates
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Net weight (bag and shoulder strap): 200 g / 7 oz
|Tablet||Apple iPad 1, Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4|
|Dimensions||9.2 x 12.6 in (WH)|
|Features||Port Cutouts, Waterproof|