0 comments / Posted by Vince Ng
The HOCO “Exclusively Touching” collection of tablet book cases utilize genuine leather to provide your iPad 2 with a distinguishable elegant style and feel. This red leather iPad case conveniently converts into a stand while providing reliable slim-line protection, without touching an exclusive amount of your hard-earned money.
Of course it makes perfect sense that proud iPad 2 owners want to fit their expensive new toy with a quality case. However options may be limited for those left with a restricted budget following their high-end purchase. And that is when HOCO steps in, by offering a well-constructed leather tablet case with interior microfiber lining, which is designed to keep your iPad 2 trim, readily protected and looking stylish. The carrying case also conveniently doubles up as a media viewing stand that can be flipped for easy keyboard access.
- Slim/lightweight design
- Strong magnetic lock
This case is an overall decent performer and is recommended for those who have limited leftover funds following the purchase of their expensive gadget.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Apple iPad 2 or New iPad 3/4
- Entire design comprised of vintage full-grain leather
- HOCO brand print and pattern engraved on the interior
- Leather bezel frame with Velcro flap to keep the tablet securely fitted
- Precise cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Magnetic cover closure
- Auto sleep/wake function
- Folding cover and two rear-side tab inserts combine for tablet stand modes
- Supports 25°, 30°, 45° and 65° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Net weight: 250g / 8.8 oz
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Sleep/Wake Cover ,Stand Feature|