No matter how good a tablet case is, it's useless if you can't take it with you. Wardmaster shoulder bag range bridges the gap between custom-fit armor and a convenient carry-all for your iPad and iPad 2. Although lighter on features, the shoulder case is light on everything and weighs in at only 13 ounces, and still gives 360 degree protection.
Tablet bags tend to perform well in armor and impact tests, but by the same token of their simple and effective construction usually have fewer features. Wardmaster iPad shoulder case seems built on the philosophy of doing the basics with a high degree of proficiency. Although you have to take your devices out, the protection and fit is second to none. Designed for the iPad and iPad 2, the tablet bag performs well for any device under 9.7 inches, although the smaller devices may slide under heavier impacts. The asymmetric strap, made of the same micro-weave found in seatbelts, keeps the bag balanced however it's loaded, making it a particularly good choice for cyclists.
- High impact absorption, fluid resistant
- Tough build, despite weighing only 13 ounces
- Can be used with an device under 9.7 inches
This Wardmaster shoulder bag doesn't try to everything and is better for it. A best case scenario for those who seek a durable solution for easy transport of iPad and accessories.
- Fits any generation Apple iPad or similarly sized 10" tablet
- Apple Smart Cover compatible
- Embossed PU leather exterior with carbon fiber effect
- Incorporated TDS patent material absorbs 80% of the outside pressure and shock
- Adjustable heavy-duty nylon shoulder strap
- Cover flap with magnetic snap-button closure
- Microfiber cloth lining with unique embossed pattern
- Extra pocket for accessory storage
- Provides all-around scratch and shockproof protection
- Water-resistant materials
- Net weight: 375 g / 13 oz
|Dimensions||10 x 0.98 x 11.42 in (WDH)|