Cooper X-Form Google Nexus 7 Shell in Red
The Cooper X-Form is a soft, semi-transparent shell that looks like a jelly bean. The back protector design does well to compliment the design of the Google Nexus 7, and also the more formidable job of providing long-lasting coverage against dings and scratches. In the end, there might not be a more flattering solution for your new gadget, or your wallet.
A soft, rubbery type of TPU has been chosen for allowing the Cooper X-Form back protector to endure long-lasting use. The material is very lightweight, as well as dustproof, waterproof and super-resistant toward scratches. And the exterior surface has a subtle bumpy texture for offering the handler a non-slip grip. The design covers the Google Nexus 7 backside and all edges, including the side buttons. The controls are completely functional with the cover on. Users also get clear access to ports and the front camera. Since the display is left unprotectoed, there is room for improving this solution with the addition of a screen protector. Given the very low asking price here, that extra purchase won’t be a difficult one to make.
- Doesn’t add any bulk or weight
- Textured exterior offers non-slip grip
- Low cost
For basic backside protection, the Cooper X-Form is a good choice for a low-cost solution. It’s better when used in combination with a screen protector, and the affordable price here can make that marriage easy to achieve.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Google Nexus 7
- Durable scratch and water-resistant silicone design
- Soft, flexible rubbery feel
- Textured exterior offers a non-slip grip
- Ultra lightweight design, only 45 g / 1.6 oz
- Available in expressive jelly bean candy-like colors to match the Nexus OS
- Precise cutouts for all tablet buttons and input/output ports
|Tablet||Google Nexus 7|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill|