0 comments / Posted by Vince Ng
The HOCO “Exclusively Touching” collection of leather cases are noteworthy for carrying substance and elegance. A fine example in the series is the Ultra Trim folio case for Apple iPad 2. And its made even more appealing by a price that won't necessarily touch an exclusive amount of the user's hard-earned money.
HOCO has proven they are capable of delivering some worthy options to the tablet case market and the Ultra Trim case is one of them. While it does not offer much protection, it primarily serves to wrap your iPad 2 in elegant style. The case is made of genuine leather and has interior velvet lining that makes users constantly want to touch it. The classic folding tablet case design allows access to all ports and rear-facing camera. A media tablet stand that adjusts to support both typing and viewing positions comes as a welcome feature.
- Very slim/lightweight
- Nice quality leather & velvety lining
The Ultra-Trim has proven to be our favorite selection from the HOCO "Exclusively Touching" collection. This is a best case scenario for the financially-strapped iPad 2 user who seeks a quality leather folio case with a bit of substance behind it.
- Exclusively designed for the Apple iPad 2
- Vintage full-grain imported Italian leather design
- 100% handmade quality
- Velvety-soft microfiber interior with HOCO brand engraved print and pattern
- Wire-reinforced microfiber bezel frame keeps the tablet securely fitted
- Precise cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Folding cover supports 25° and 60° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Ultra-trim, lightweight design adds hardly anything extra to the iPad 2 form
- Net weight: 185g / 6.5 oz
- Case can be used as a stand alone documents pouch
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Dimensions||7.7 x .39 x 9.8 in (WDH)|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Stand Feature|