The Snugg Squared Skinny Fit Dell Streak 7 Shell
The Squared Skinny Fit is ready to take your Dell Streak 7 out of the office and out onto the streets (well not literally, it’s a backside protector not a force shield). With a motorcycle tire tread aesthetic, and comparable grip, this tablet protector will help your device weave in and out of heavy sidewalk/subway traffic safely, aging better as a result of these daily commutes.
Made of silicone gel material, The Squared Skinny Fit by The Snugg has an elasticity that conforms perfectly to the Dell Streak 7” screen. I have always liked the feel of silicone gel, on cases (just to be more specific and stop shameless minds from wandering), but I love it even more here. The 3D square tiled pattern looks cool and is equally cool to touch. The unique texture allows for a more confident firm grip, while its specially-cut form design allows for clear access and reach to all of the Dell Streak 7’s buttons, ports and rear-facing camera. It may be a soft back protector, but it is hard on stopping dirt, scratches, water, bumps, and even drops from harming your device
- Access to all external ports and rear-facing camera
- Amazing grip-ability
- Durable, long-lasting material
This case may be soft, but it’s not hard on your wallet. A solid choice for protecting your iPad 2 well against all the bumps in the road of your typical daily grind.
- A rugged alternative to the Snugg leather cases with all the great design features of the standard Snugg case
- Ideal for people who take their Dell Streak 7 out of the office and on the road
- Rubberized silicone case designed to protect the vulnerable corners of Dell Streak 7
- The custom-made shape allows easy access to all the switches and ports
|Tablet||Dell Streak 7|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill|