Be Storm Ready with 3 Weather Apps for Tablets August 31, 2016
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
0 comments / Posted on by Vince Ng
The HOCO “Exclusively Touching” collection of leather cases are noteworthy for carrying substance and elegance. A fine example in the series is the Ultra Slim folio case for Apple iPad 2. And its made even more appealing by a price that won't necessarily touch an exclusive amount of the user's hard-earned money.
The Ultra Slim case lives up its name, as well as the quality standards that we have come to appreciate from the HOCO brand. This compact folio design consists of a rubberized polycarbonate snap-in shell and a genuine leather fold-over cover. A nice soft velvet lining is featured throughout the interior to provide both sides of the iPad 2 some extra comfort. The case closes secure via an incorporated cover strap and loop-style fastener. This mechanism serves a dual-purpose in converting the cover into a tablet stand feature, which provides one angle each for typing and viewing in landscape format.
- Scratch- and water-resistant exterior
- Slim, lightweight design
- Durable build
The Ultra Slim is a best case scenario for the financially-strapped iPad 2 users who seek a quality leather folio case with a bit of substance behind it.
- Specially designed for the Apple iPad 2
- Rubberized polycarbonate snap-in shell with full-grain PU leather cover
- Soft velvet lining with engraved brand print and pattern
- Precise cutouts for all iPad 2 buttons, input/output ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Buckle strap for secure closure
- Folding cover supports 30° and 70° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Ultra-slim, lightweight design
- Net weight: 195g / 6.9 oz
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Dimensions||7.5 x .43 x 9.6 in (WDH)|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Stand Feature|