The Snugg Squared Skinny Fit Motorola Xoom Shell
The Squared Skinny Fit is ready to take your Motorola Xoom out of the office and out onto the streets (well not literally, it’s a backside protector not a force shield). With a motorcycle tire tread aesthetic, and comparable grip, this tablet protector will help your device weave in and out of heavy sidewalk/subway traffic safely, aging better as a result of these daily commutes.
Made of silicone gel material, The Squared Skinny Fit by The Snugg has an elasticity that conforms perfectly to the Motorola Xoom 7” screen. I have always liked the feel of silicone gel, on cases (just to be more specific and stop shameless minds from wandering), but I love it even more here. The 3D square tiled pattern looks cool and is equally cool to touch. The unique texture allows for a more confident firm grip, while its specially-cut form design allows for clear access and reach to all of the Xoom’s buttons, ports and rear-facing camera. It may be a soft back protector, but it is hard on stopping dirt, scratches, water, bumps, and even drops from harming your device.
- Access to all external ports and rear-facing camera
- Amazing grip-ability
- Durable, long-lasting material
This case may be soft, but it’s not hard on your wallet. A solid choice for protecting your Motorola Xoom well against all the bumps in the road of your typical daily grind.
- A rugged alternative to the Snugg leather cases with all the great design features of the standard Snugg case
- Ideal for people who take their Motorola Xoom out of the office and on the road
- Rubberized silicone case designed to protect the vulnerable corners of Xoom
- The custom-made shape allows easy access to all the switches and ports
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,|