Cooper X Lopez Magic Viluppo iPad 2/ 3/4 Envelope Case review
While many products come with an offer to “feel the love,” only the Cooper X Lopez Magic Viluppo case makes it literally so. Embedded in the sleeve’s faux-leather exterior are playful doodlings of hearts, flowers and smiley faces for a cheerful look and pleasant feel. A perfect case for happy-go-lucky ladies.
Beyond the smile-inducing look and feel of this envelope tablet case , the Cooper X Lopez Magic Viluppo case suits its purpose quite well in some areas. The close fit around the tablet makes this sleeve nearly as thin as a skin, and stitching around the edges holds up well to punishment. A felt-lined interior gives the tablet screen some extra protection while allowing the device itself to be easily slid in and out of the sleeve for use. The Cooper X Lopez Magic Viluppo envelope case is a nice buy for the price and includes a magnetic flap . Its a favorite feature as magnets are much easier to use than straps, buttons, or Velcro closures.
- Soft leather, engraved design
- Extra-strong stitching
- Very light and ultra-thin (7mm / 0.28 in)
A strong choice for those users fond of cute designs, the Cooper X Lopez Magic Viluppo makes for a nice simple envelope tablet case. The look and material are well notable against much more expensive cases, and what girl could resist those sweet designs?
- Designed exclusively for use with the Apple iPad 2 or New iPad 3/4
- Incorporated PU leather with natural look and soft feel
- Cover engraved with playful images
- Appealing design for girls
- Envelope-style cover flap with magnetic lock
- Soft-touch microfiber lining
- Scratch and water-resistant exterior
- Protects the tablet against bumps and scratches
- Lightweight design only 115 g / 3.7 oz
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Dimensions||10 x 0.3 x 7.7 in (WDH)|
- + 2