Be Storm Ready with 3 Weather Apps for Tablets August 31, 2016
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
0 comments / Posted on by Vince Ng
The Cooper Gradus for Kindle Fire is an overall decent folio case that provides better-than-average function for a less-than-average cost. Its main feature is a 360 degree rotating stand for displaying the tablet, which can help divert the user's attention away from the rather shoddy-looking case construction.
Faux-leather, plastic shell device holder, and an elastic cover strap, this design is about as vanilla as it gets, especially for compact devices like the Kindles. Yet contrary to the aesthetic and standard protective build, the Cooper Gradus doesn't view the world of folio case-style function purely in black and white. The Kindle Fire snaps into a plastic shell that covers its elongated sides and leaves top/bottom edges open for use of the audio-jack, USB port, and speakers. Again, no surprises here regarding the precise form-fit. Instead, this design impresses the user with its tablet stand feature. With one hand pressing down on the cover, the other can easily spin the device between landscape and portrait formats, then place it in one of two grooves for an appropriate browsing/viewing angle.
- Elastic cover strap for secure closure/carry
- Landscape and portrait format display
The Cooper name implies low cost with no-nonsense design – and that’s what the Gradus rotating folio case delivers. In five colors, the Gradus offers perhaps the least expensive such case design available to the Kindle Fire user in an easy-to-use, easy-to-carry package.
- Exclusively designed for the Kindle Fire
- PU leather cover with natural grain effect
- Elastic cover strap
- Scratch- and water-resistant exterior
- Soft fabric inner cover lining
- Polycarbonate snap-in shell fits the tablet secure
- Clear access to all buttons, ports and speaker
- 360° rotating stand design
- Supports 50° angle in portrait format
- Supports 65° and 75° angles in landscape format
- Provides all-around coverage against bumps and scratches
- Net weight: 240g / 8.4 ounces
|Tablet||Amazon Kindle Fire|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Screen Pivot ,Stand Feature|