Ready to Impress with Mujjo latest release? June 04, 2020
Cooper Desk Pro - A professional looking Folding Table June 04, 2020
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
0 comments / Posted on by Vince Ng
The HOCO “Exclusively Touching” collection of leather cases are noteworthy for containing both substance and elegance. This folio case for the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 is a fine example in the series. And its made even more appealing by a price that won't necessarily touch an exclusive amount of the user's hard-earned money.
In a market where many large Asian parent companies are delivering tablet cases of simple function and inferior quality, HOCO is the rebellious teenager who creates well-crafted, functional tablet stand cases that utilize quality materials in their construction. This particular model is made with genuine leather and rich velvet that provides elegant style for your Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000, as well as comfortable protection. The folding tablet case design allows access to all ports and rear-facing camera. The cover of the case folds to create a media stand that adjusts to support both the typing and media viewing positions
- Slim and lightweight design
- Strong magnetic lock
By keeping your Galaxy Tab P1000 trim, protected and stylish this case is certainly good value for money. Sometimes it's good to consider what's actually important in your case and how well the basics perform.
- Specially designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000
- Full-grain PU leather design
- 100% handmade quality
- Velvety-soft microfiber interior with HOCO brand engraved print-pattern
- Leather bezel frame with flap keeps the tablet securely fitted
- Precise cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Magnetic cover closure
- Folding cover supports 25° and 65° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Net weight: 128g / 5.5 oz
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Dimensions||4.9 x .43 x 7.5 in (WDH)|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Stand Feature|