The Vertere Passenger tablet car mount is a decent solution for neutralizing some problems that many drivers face. The low, affordable cost may help off-set expensive fuel costs, but most importantly, it displays any tablet in a number of angles and formats for keeping impatient backseat passengers in check.
The Vertere Passenger universal headrest tablet car mount is a two-part design consisting of a holder cradle with four clamping feet, which snaps onto the headrest attachment piece. The adjustable cradle expands from a minimum 5.5” (14cm) to maximum 10” (25.5cm) high, welcoming any table size. It’s even possible to keep your device enclosed in a tablet protector , folio or book-style case , as the clamping feet are also expandable to include soft rubber pads to help grip/cushion the device or case sides. The one drawback is that the top two feet (4.1”/10.5cm wide) can cover buttons/volume-controls on smaller tablets sized 8” or less, if not center-positioned, like the Playbook. The Vertere Passenger tablet headrest car mount design can certainly accommodate your device, so I guess the only question remains - will it fit your car seat? The clips are sized to securely fasten onto headrest bars that each measure 1.5cm (0.6”) in diameter, any thicker or thinner and the clips can’t firmly lock onto. The distance-width between bars need not be a concern as the clips do slide back/forth for proper fitting. The back of the holding cradle features a ball-bearing joint for rotating the tablet 360 degrees between landscape/portrait formats, and tilting it slightly up/down, or more importantly, left/right so those in other seats have a good view of the screen as well. The arm is also adjustable, loosening for further up/down display movement.
- Fits a variety of tablet sizes
- 360° tablet display rotation
- Up/down tilt and left/right pan movement
You don't need an abundant wallet here, just an ample amount of patience for fitting any tablet into the cradle piece. In the end, patience will be rewarded with a solution that can keep fidgety backseat passengers in check.
- Universal design to fit any tablet 6" to 10" in size
- Apple Smart Cover compatible
- Works with tablets enclosed in a back protector or lightweight/slim folio case
- Fits on standard car headrest bars (1.5 cm in diameter)
- Clear access to controls/features on most devices
- Lightweight hard plastic design
- All clamping components lined with rubber padding
- Ball-bearing socket rotates display 360°, tilts up/down and pans left/right
- Swinging arm component adjusts screen display up/down or left/right
|Tablet||6'' Tablet, 7'' Tablet, 8'' Tablet, 9'' Tablet, 10'' Tablet|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Screen Pivot ,Smart Cover Compatible|