This slim folio tablet case may not look like much, but it definitely deserves some props. At an affordable low-cost, the Props folio provides full use of the Apple iPad / New iPad while encased and features an integrated stand for typing and viewing modes.
The Props folio meets the more practical needs of consumers by providing generous function and protection for an inexpensive price. This magnetic case combines scratch/water-resistant polyurethane and soft microfiber lining to keep the iPad 2 or New iPad 3/4 looking as good as new. Though they ensure secure case closure, the embedded magnets are not positioned to provide auto sleep/wake function. On the inside is a bezel frame with Velcro-secured flap that keeps the tablet locked-in and fully functional while enclosed. The integrated tablet stand feature is formed by folding the cover all the way back and connecting it with the rear-side tab. This design supports the iPad at 25°: and 50° angles in landscape format only. While upright, the tablet does have the tendency to wobble a bit when touching the screen. The stand is predominantly quite stable for both typing and hands-free viewing modes.
- Stand feature for typing and viewing modes
- Embedded magnets for secure closure
- Though it may not look like anything special, the Props folio deserves props for providing all the basics at an appealing low cost.
- Works with the Apple iPad or New iPad 3/4
- Scratch and water-resistant polyurethane design
- Etched exterior surface helps improve grip
- Soft microfiber interior
- PU frame with Velcro secure-flap keeps the tablet locked-in
- Precise cutouts for buttons, ports, speakers and cameras
- Magnetic closure
- Folding cover easily converts into a tablet stand
- Supports 25° and 50° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Net weight: 250g / 8.8oz
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Sleep/Wake Cover, Stand Feature|