Pelican i1075 HardBack Apple iPad 1/2/3/4 Rugged Case
It’s hard to believe, but Pelican has actually managed to improve upon its excellent 1065CC HardBack rugged case. The i1075 offers all the outstanding protective qualities of the simpler model while adding lots more in functionality. Not only can the i1075 hold any make of iPad along with an Apple Wireless Keyboard, it also boasts an integrated easel for display in both formats, storage space for accessories and an adjustable shoulder strap. Ultimately, your best case scenario for rugged protection is Pelican, which has already been entrusted by US Military for the very same reason.
Does the i1075 HardBack case officially put its manufacturer Pelican in the discussion of best protective case designers? It should. Pelican has taken its 1065CC model, a simple yet incredibly protective case, and improved on it to create an even better case scenario for iPad owners of any make.
The exterior of the Pro Gear i1075 is fairly standard: When closed, it’s your basic box shape with a couple of ridges on the front. The polycarbonate material making up the entire outside is notably lightweight and easy enough to grip. But the i1075 gets particularly impressive upon opening. From first experience, users will note that this rugged case’s latch lock is clearly quite strong and durable.
And on the inside – wow! The custom rubber-molded interior has been formed into a full-on organizer system. In addition to any iPad, there is space to fit an Apple Wireless Keyboard (sold separately), as well as open-compartments underneath to hold small accessories. An integrated easel-like feature allows the iPad to be set in portrait and landscape modes for viewing, and an adjustable shoulder strap is also included – two features lacking in the simpler 1065CC case.
Combine the storage capacity with lightweight polycarbonate designed to withstand everyday incidents and extremes in heat, moisture/water and drops and you’ve got the Pelican i1075 rugged tablet case: A definite best case scenario for traveling iPad owners.
- Top-quality protection against extremes
- Integrated easel for display
- Handy storage space for accessories
- Trusted brand of US Military
- The score kinda speaks for itself, but we’ll sing a few more praises for the Pelican Pro Gear i1075. For the iPad user seeking the best in rugged case protection, it’s hard to imagine topping this one. Quite possibly a full-on mobile office unit, the i1075 is definitely a best case scenario for iPads on the go.
- Exclusively designed to fit any Apple iPad
- SmartCover compatible
- Watertight, crushproof and dustproof design
- Easy open latch remains shut under pressure or after impact
- Custom rubber-molded interior
- Shock-absorbing liner protects from impacts and won’t scratch the tablet
- Extreme temperature protection
- Watertight gasket creates a tight seal when case is shut
- Waterproof protection for up to 30 minutes in depths up to 1 meter
- Automatic purge valve keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- Integrated easel for hands-free iPad display in landscape or portrait format
- Built-in organizer can hold an Apple Wireless Keyboard (sold separately)
- Compartments for power cords, earbuds, or other small accessories
- Can be used as a portable office
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Pelican brand lifetime guarantee of excellence
- Net weight: 950g / 33.5 oz
|Style||Rugged & Tough, Waterproof|
|Function||Outdoor, School, Travel|
|Price||High End $80 - $149|
|Features||Pockets ,Rugged/Tough ,Shoulder Strap ,Smart Cover Compatible ,Stand Feature ,Waterproof|