Skooba Design Tablet Messenger V.3 Apple iPad / 10” Tablet Bag
The Skooba Design Tablet Messenger V.3 features so much storage space in such a lightweight, easy-to-tote bag that the device itself may become an afterthought. The folks at Skooba Design kept the tablet in mind, however, and equipped this carrier with a nice water-resistant “Micro Ballistic” nylon exterior and padded interior pocket with firm Velcro locks. And it looks great, too!
As impressive as things get inside the Skooba Tablet Messenger V.3 tablet bag, the exterior is already noteworthy. Done up in a basic black making it suitable for use as luggage or many everyday social situations, a few bits of trim are done up in neon blue to striking effect. The outer flap closes with amagnetic lock, a nice round button which is turned counter-clockwise to open. At the front is the first of many storage spaces available in the V.3, a pocket running the width of the bag and sealed with a zipper lock. Opening up the Skooba V.3 messenger bag could well produce a “wow” in those who lovepockets in their tablet carrier. Is it enough to say that the V.3 includes 16 pockets and compartments? How about that the opportunity to carry cards, books, tablet accessories, pens, stylus, keys, smartphone, and water bottle. Heck, maybe even a mini-laptop exists in the V.3? Inside the main compartment is a special padded pocket that is there to specifically hold an Apple iPad or practically any 10" tablet. Of course if the tablet is too large for the integrated pocket (7.5 x 1.5 x 10.5 in), then it can still easily fit within the main compartment. All storage spaces of various sorts (including mesh and nylon pockets) have either zippers or Velcro locks. As for material makeup, the Skooba V.3 employs lots of nylon . On the exterior, this is of the Micro Ballistic type for good water- and moisture-resistance. Inside, packed nylon makes up the interior padding to help protect the tablet (and all that other stuff) against damage caused by drops. Even the shoulder strap and handle both feature heavy-duty nylon with military-grade seat-belt style webbing. The end result: An incredibly (and incredibly easily portable) low weight of 25 ounces (708 grams).
- 2013 Golden Case Awards nominee for 2013 Best Tablet Bag
- 16 pockets/storage spaces
- Waterproof nylon exterior
- Very low weight
- The Skooba Tablet Messenger V.3 tablet bag has more pockets than a clan of kangaroos and more nylon than a parachute. It looks great and scores well in protection. Is this a best case scenario for any iPad or similar sized tablet? You bet.
- Compatible with any Apple iPad or 10” tablet
- Interior padded tablet pocket size: 7.5 x 1.5 x 10.5 in (WDH)
- Water-resistant Micro Ballistic Nylon exterior with Hypalon accents
- Main flap with magnetic Revolution auto-lock closure
- Top-access zipper allows for easy reach of the encased tablet
- 16 combined pockets and compartments for gadgets and accessories
- Integrated USB thumb drive slot, key-ring and hideaway water bottle holder
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip padding and twist-free metal swivel clips
- Top handle with Hyperion wrap for comfortable hand-held carrying
- Interior fully lined with Nylon packed cloth
- Heavy-duty military-spec seatbelt webbing for shoulder strap and handle
- Net weight: 708g / 25 oz
|Price||High End $80 - $149|
|Features||CC Spaces,Handles,Pockets,Shoulder Strap ,Smart Cover Compatible ,Stylus Holder|