As delightful and handy as Apple iPad can be, they often aren’t the most efficient tools for creating content. For those who had one eye on a Macbook while making their purchase decision, the Notekee is an awesome compromise. It essentially upgrades your iPad to Macbook as soon as you place it into the plastic clamshell. When closed this tech bad boy is ultra-compact and easy to carry around and use on-the-go. Whether you’re trying to squeeze in a few extra to do’s while controlling the world from the back seat of a cab, or killing time in a café, the Notekee is a great no-fuss way to get things done remotely.
- Dedicated design, custom fitting the iPad Pro 11, iPad 7, iPad 6, iPad 5, iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Air 3, iPad Air 2 and iPad Air 1
- Clamshell design offers reliable protection and transforms your tablet into a mini Macbook Air
- Apple iPad Pro 11 fits with models A1934, A1979, A1980, A2013
- Traditional scissor cut keys are a joy to type on and make you more efficient
- Connects via wireless Bluetooth 3.0 connection without cable clutter
- Automatically puts the iPad to sleep when you close the lid saving iPad and keyboard battery
- US English QWERTY Keyboard with hard capped plastic keys with 15 hotkeys to make your life easier
- Backlit keyboard for operating under the cover of darkness comes in 7 different color variations
- Undercarriage made of durable, premium aluminum giving the shell an assuring weight and strength
- Cover made of enduring, hard plastic which is very easy to clean and keep presentable
- Brand true form with cut-outs for all iPad buttons, ports, speakers and camera making sure you get extra features without any compromise
- No code required when connecting the Bluetooth, making installation quick and easy
- Clamshell design allows for loads of great viewing angles between 0° - 130° in landscape mode
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery gives you about 80h of power on a single charge which should last you easily over a week
- Comes with MicroUSB cable for charging
- Charging time is 3 hours
Apple iPad 6 / 5
iPad Pro 10.5
iPad Pro 9.7
iPad Air 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1
iPad Pro 11
||Business, Mens, Travel, School, Womens
||Great Value $40-$79
Apple iPad Air 1: CPR117BLK097, CPR117SLV097
Apple iPad Air 2: CPR117BLK972, CPR117SLV972, CPR117GLD972
Apple iPad Pro 9.7: CPR117BLK970, CPR117GLD970, CPR117SLV970, CPR117RSE970
Apple iPad 9.7 (2017): CPR117BLK971, CPR117GLD971, CPR117SLV971, CPR117RSE971
Apple iPad Air 3, iPad Pro 10.5: CPR117SLV105, CPR117RSE105, CPR117GLD105, CPR117BLK105
Apple iPad Pro 11: CPR117BLK110, CPR117SLV110
||7.2 x .82 x 9.7 in (WDH)
||499 grams / 1.1lb (6 decks of cards)
||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Integrated stand, Bluetooth, Backlight Keys, QWERTY keyboard
To begin enjoying the full functionality of the Notekee you won’t need much patience as the setup is super easy. First open the shell and insert your iPad correctly into the cradle making sure that the camera is in the top left corner! Press strongly down along the edges to snap firmly into place. Once complete, turn the power button on and when the light has come on and off press the Fn+C shortcut key to activate the Bluetooth signal. Designed for easy pairing, no code is required.
I cannot find the '@' sign?
The keyboard's language is in the US QWERTY by default. Please set US QWERTY layout under the input method language settings of your tablet:
Launch Settings > ‘Language & input’
1. Select ‘Select keyboard layout’.
2. Find your Bluetooth keyboard listed under ‘Physical keyboard’ and press on its name.
3. Select ‘Set up keyboard layouts’.
4. Find your desired language.
If multiple languages are enabled, you may press Ctrl + Space on your Bluetooth keyboard to switch between them.
Launch Settings from your Home screen.
1. Select 'General'.
2. Scroll down and select 'Keyboard'.
3. Tap 'Add New Keyboard'.
4. Scroll down and select 'United States'.
To return to another keyboard, simply tap and hold the globe key and make your selection again.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $3.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.