THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Love Managing Product Listings & Amazon?
We've found your perfect match!
Join Tablet2Cases to grow your
product management skills to the next level.
Tablet2Cases is looking for an expert Amazon Product Listings Manager to work in Seller Central. We are power sellers on Amazon with accounts in USA / UK / CA / DE / FR / IT / ES / JP / AU markets. Your job will be to manage all our product listings across all Amazon markets. This is a full time, long term position.
You will be responsible for day-to-day management of product listings on Amazon. Your tasks will include uploading new products, updating existing products, updating pictures / prices / inventory / tags / titles, bundling / de-bundling products, dealing with brand registry, managing EBCs, listing reports, etc. As we have many listings, you will need to manage all products with Product Templates in Excel, so you must be familiar with this setup. You will also need to communicate with Amazon to fix listings in case of any errors or issues.
Candidates must have past experience in operating large amount of Amazon listings. You need to know how Amazon works, how listings work, how reviews work and all the latest developments on Amazon. You also need to know who/how to contact Amazon to have various listing issues resolved.
We have over 30,000 listings per account that get managed / uploaded via bulk upload excel files. You must have experience in building various product templates across a range of categories and be able to manage these in bulk. Most importantly you need to be an excel expert. You need to know how to build complicated formulas and macros to link cells and even different files together.
All work is done in English so you must be fluent in English to work. You need to have rudimentary HTML editing skills to work with copy.
Since you will be working with products, basic Photoshop knowledge is a must. You need to be able to resize, remake and fix images suitable for website format. Photoshop editing skills are also needed to edit photos and text.
- Supervising product listings on 9 Amazon markets
- Building product templates in Excel for each market (loading content, pictures, handling device compatibility, dealing with listing issues, keywords, stock/price updates, EBCs, listing reports, bundling/debundling products, managing templates for different product categories)
- Product listing optimization
- Overseeing data mining about new tablet / phone releases & their product fit
- Working with the team on workflow improvements and managing daily issues
- Heading the Product Listings department with aim to build a team to accommodate fast company growth
- Delegating work and overseeing other colleague's progress
- Training junior staff
- Business process analysis to create automated software to manage listings
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Native in English. Knowledge of German, Spanish, French or Italian is a plus
- Able to investigate, make decisions and solve problems independently
- Expert Excel user (knowledge of macros, complicated formulas, ability to connect various files together and work with files over 300,000 cels)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to work well in a team and supervise/teach others
- Computer and internet-savvy. Tech and gadget friendly.
- Competent in using Project Management software to oversee task administration
- Attentive to detail and unfazed by large scale data / administrative work
- Has a “can do” attitude, likes taking matters in own hands to get things done
- Wants to learn the business inside out rather than be a small cog in the wheel
- Curious by nature - wants to learn continuously and utilize knowledge on daily basis
- Able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Multinational working environment
- Remote work with options to visit company offices in Hungary & China
- Dynamic online operations that spread the globe
- Fast growing business & industry
- Opportunity to learn and create innovative business solutions
- Lots of opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Competitive salary with bonuses & other incentives
A successful applicant should be able to start work in the next 7-14 days. This is a full time position & a long term offer.
WHY WORK WITH TABLET2CASES
Tablet2Cases is a growing online seller that aims to be one of the leading online retailers for tablet cases. Its co-founded by Sagi Luel & Pavel Smirnov in 2011. Both owners and their company is driven by belief that relationships with clients, partners and staff/contractors are always based on win-win arrangements. These are built on honest communication, fairness and hard work.
If you like working in an international environment, share our beliefs and have the qualifications to complete this job, we welcome you with open arms.
About Tablet2Cases and more
Tablet2Cases is an international online retailer of tablet cases and accessories, with a front office in Budapest, a branch in Sydney and a warehouse / office in Shenzhen (China). The front office deals with marketing, customer support and product management, while the China back office handles product sourcing, packaging and shipments. Joining our team, you'll have a chance to work as part of a truly international team, explore various areas of our business, travel to company locations and gain valuable business experience.
We’ve been successfully doubling growth since 2012. As the company is growing fast, the number of product listings, Amazon accounts and their complexity is also growing. We need help to efficiently manage product listings and oversee their day-to-day maintenance.
Our company is involved into manufacturing and sales of tablet cases and mobile phone accessories. That’s everything from product development, product design, inventory planning, product sourcing / purchasing, shipping / logistics, online store management / product management, marketing, advertising to customer support.
Our team of 23 people is spread out around the world and consists of 1-2 person departments. Everyone plays a critical role in the functionality of the company and their work overlaps on various levels.
Your job will be to make sure no task is overlooked and no balls are dropped in the e-Channels deparment. You will need to use Excel to manage the products, work with Wrike (project management software) to structure your projects and collaborate with everyone on Slack. You will need to work on building a department which will involve hiring, training and allocate tasks to junior staff to make sure tasks are getting done and there are no bottle necks. You will need to monitor task deadlines and coordinate tasks. Ultimately you will be responsible for running all online product listings at the company.
We are on track to build a multi-million dollar company in the next 1-2 years. We are looking for someone with ambition who is also ready to do the hard work.
Think you are a good fit? Email your resume and a link to your video cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!