THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Do you have so much creativity
that it's bursting out of you?
Would you like to be part of a smaller, focused,
creative and a highly-driven team?
Join our global team and grow limitless with us now!
Tablet2Cases is now hiring a Digital Content Manager with experience in e-commerce. Your job will include coordinating content/image production, working with product related images, creating/editing various graphic elements, uploading products online, managing product listings on e-commerce platforms and managing our online shops. This position gives you an opportunity to grow into a senior position in our company!
We are an international, dynamic company, operating in China and Hungary. We do worldwide delivery of better products with better service at a better price. Our company provides employees and contractors with a unique opportunity to grow and work remotely.
You have a chance to be a part of our fast growing business where we all, as a team, take on full-time challenges. We practice self-improvement and personal development, create and produce results in our striving company culture. We think outside of the box, nerd out over new state-of-the-art, and are hungry for latest brand new tech accessories.
Think you are a good fit? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!
- Manage our online shop
- Upload products to several e-commerce platforms
- Produce simple, highly usable, scalable designs that create cohesive, positive UX across multiple product lines
- Coordinate & prepare product content for upload
- Editing and processing product images
- Perform excel data mining
- Conduct extensive research
- Perform A/B tests for improved conversions
- Create solutions for enhancing product listings
- Create clear product specifications
- Design graphics to be used for marketing & product presentation
- Work with our team to create and refine metrics and goals
Our ideal candidate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team oriented, attentive to detail
- Native in English - all work will be conducted in an English speaking environment
- Self-motivated and proactive. Able to set targets and take responsibility for hitting them
- Able to independently research and investigate to make decisions and solve problems
- Good at using Shopify, Magento & other e-commerce platforms to manage our online shops
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop to edit/clean up photos, process product images & create digital content
- Advanced Excel knowledge to create template, sort large amounts of data & create formulas for fast data entry
- Passion for personal growth and self-development
- Growth hacking mindset
- Creativity and a good eye for design
- Ability to get the maximum out of social media channels
- Knowledge of lean startup methodology
- Able to work well in a multi-cultured team and have soft skills to supervise/teach others
- Computer and internet-savvy. Tech and gadget friendly.
- Curious by nature - wants to learn continuously and utilize knowledge on daily basis
- Able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
What we offer
- Multinational working environment
- Centrally located, premium office space & location in Budapest, Hungary
- Dynamic online operations that spread the globe
- Opportunity to learn and create innovative business solutions
- Lots of opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Competitive salary
Tablet2Cases is an international online retailer of tablet cases and accessories, with a front office in Budapest, a branch in Sydney and a warehouse / office in Shenzhen (China). The front office deals with marketing, customer support and product management, while the China back office handles product sourcing, packaging and shipments. Joining our team, you'll have a chance to work as part of a truly international team, explore various areas of our business and gain invaluable experience.