Job Opening for Graphic Designer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Tablet2Cases is looking for a Graphic Designer interested in working in tablet and mobile phone accessory market. The job involves working with product photos, creating feature images, logos, banners, packaging and many other graphical elements related to product manufacturing & online shop maintenance.
A few of the key responsibilities
- Oversee raw photo cleanup for product listings
- Create feature images with product highlights
- Provide marketing materials (artwork/banners/flyers) for newsletters, social media and blog posts
- Oversee product video making process
- Create various website material including logos, mascots & various other images
- Create product packaging design
- Design product manuals
Our ideal candidate
To complete these tasks, candidate needs to be attentive to detail, good at time management and work scheduling, and able to independently find creative solutions. Candidate should have experience in working with product photos, creating marketing material, making videos, logos, product packaging design. Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
All communication will be done online. Candidates should be comfortable with basic project management tools & be able to collaborate in several tasks at once with an international team of colleagues.
We are looking to hire a long term freelancer/contractor starting with weekly 20-30 hour commitment. Over time this position will grow into full-time (40 hrs/week) work.
What we offer
- Multinational working environment
- Dynamic online operations that spread the globe
- Opportunity to learn and create innovative business solutions
- Lots of opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Competitive pay
Think you are a good fit? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!
Tablet2Cases is an international online retailer of tablet cases and accessories, with a front office in Budapest, a branch in Sydney and a warehouse / office in Shenzhen (China). The front office deals with marketing, customer support and product management, while the China back office handles product sourcing, packaging and shipments. Joining our team online, you'll have a chance to work as part of a truly international team (our staff is from UK, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Syria, Iran, Nicaragua, Israel & China), explore various areas of our business and gain valuable experience.
Read about Tablet2Cases and our Mission & Values here: http://www.tablet2cases.com/pages/about