THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Lead Graphic Designer for Tablet2Cases
Tablet2Cases is looking for a passionate visual creator and an innovative graphic designer who can create visually appealing solutions that inform and captivate our customers around the globe. The position comes with lots of independence and freedom to create, to learn, and to produce design content for physical products sold on online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Catch of the day, Rakuten, and more! If you have a strong individual sense of aesthetics, able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table, and strive working remotely with an international team, then this opportunity is yours!
This position is 100% remote with 25-30 hours/week.
This role requires you to oversee and produce graphic designs for several projects (and products) simultaneously. You will be working closely with our product developers and listing experts to design user-friendly packaging designs, various product images and instruction manuals. Moreover, you will be a part of our team to launch new products and re-brand existing ones. As a designer in charge, you are expected to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions with best user experience practices. You will need to practice excellent time management skills, self-direction, and enthusiasm.
In addition to strong graphic design skills, you must have strong strategic and systems thinking, organizational skills, and acute attention to detail. Having excellent interpersonal communication skills will also benefit you to coordinate and delegate work to art workers under your supervision (DTPs).
Our team spreads the globe (from Sydney to Shenzhen, Budapest to Nicaragua) with colleagues in many time zones. You must have experience and be comfortable working online with remote teams, contractors and freelancers. You will be using various project management and communication tools to do your daily tasks. As this job is quite independent, you will have lots of opportunity to work remotely and with flexible timing.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Produce creative assets for physical products including videos, graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include but are not limited to web, social media, events, email campaigns.
- Direct and create solid designs, art concepts and sample layouts for our products
- Create and deliver high-quality branding concept material
- Work together with product developers, listing experts, sales team and management to create required digital content
- Work independently, with little supervision, and make creative decisions quickly
- Proven work experience as a digital designer
- Strong professional skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Video)
- Ownership of quality equipment (PC) to deliver your work
- Passionate about design, creativity and technology
- Knowledge of visual ideation, creative problem solving, typography, branding and print design
- Deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
- Good communication skills and collaborative nature
- Experience in working with eCommerce businesses
Expectations for an Ideal Candidate
- Fluent in English
- Responsible professional with a highly trustworthy attitude
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Have strong discipline to work remotely
- Highly motivated and able to stay focused while working independently
- Articulate, sensitive & able communicator (written/verbal) able to talk in a professional manner with supervisors and peers
- Thoughtful, curious and open mentality able to deal with many opinions
- Energetic personality with interest in physical activities
- Keen interest in personal development and continuous skill growth
- Familiarity and interest in mobile phones & tablet accessories industry is a plus
What You Get In Return
- International, global online working environment
- Connected business operations that spread all time zones
- Fast growing industry of mobile phones and tablet accessories & online sales via Amazon, websites and other channels
- Vast opportunity to learn and grow knowledge (management, operations, manufacturing, logistics, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Yearly performance based bonuses
- Skill training workshops & personal mentorship
- Massive opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Dynamic work space with opportunity for flexible work timing
- Respectful community of progressive, like-minded, family friendly human beings
Working at Tablet2Cases
Tablet2Cases is a manufacturer and a leading online seller of tablet and mobile phone accessories on Amazon's marketplaces. Co-founded by Sagi Luel & Pavel Smirnov in 2011 (both grew up in Budapest), the company was built for manufacturing affordable and innovative products & accessories for the growing mobile phone and tablet industry. The company has an office in Shenzhen, China focused on designing, manufacturing and distribution of products. However, most of the company's business processes, particularly those related to online sales, evolve in a flexible online work environment run from the head office in Budapest, Hungary.
Being a “client centric business” focused on achieving positive experiences for customers, the firm was founded on the belief that progress should be built on fair & positive relationships with everyone. This includes not just customers, but also business partners, suppliers, colleagues, family and friends. In that sense, Tablet2Cases is a communication company built on respect and transparency, with business workflows and structure designed to support it.
Operating in a highly competitive online business environment, the company relies on its team of 30 people (spread out around the world) to daily practice learning, innovation and progressive business process automation. This conscious practice facilitates a positive environment for creating newer products, building relationships and ultimately serving customers better. If you would like to work in such an environment, share our beliefs and have the qualifications to excel in this company, then we would be happy to hear from you.
About the Business
Tablet2Cases is an umbrella company that operates in the mobile phone and tablet accessory industry. The company oversees development and manufacturing of products under various brands and their consequent online sale. Particular focused is placed on online sales across the world through 3rd party channels like Amazon.
It is an owner-operated business comprised of two managing directors and a 30-man strong team with a Budapest front office with staff handling customer support, product management and marketing, a warehouse office in Shenzhen, China that takes care of sourcing, dispatch and logistics and numerous remote staff across the world.
The team's cumulative experience helps run a fast growing business in a highly competitive business environment. We are proud to hire energetic and talented people who are passionate to learn and excel at the forefront of our industry.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Think you are a good fit? Email your resume and a link to your video cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!