Love Office Work?
We've found your perfect match!
Join Tablet2Cases to grow your
company operation skills to the next level.
Tablet2Cases is looking for an office administrator to work in Budapest headquarters. Your job will be to oversee our office operations and make sure everything works smoothly. This is a full time, long term position.
In this role, your will handle all duties related to daily company operations. You will be responsible for some bookkeeping functions within the company, including interfacing with company’s accountants; performing daily office administrative and logistical tasks; managing daily sales order processing and keeping track of purchase orders; and helping coordinate various business processes.
You must have demonstrable experience in prior office administration roles, preferably in which you wore multiple hats and helped drive the day-to-day operations of the company. You should be intensely detail-oriented and accept nothing less than absolute accuracy in your work. As we are a small but growing business, you will be expected to wear multiple hats within our Budapest office
- Keeping track of all company expenses and transfers
- Ensure timely submission of accounting documents
- Confirm processed shipments and update database with tracking information
- Coordinate with colleagues on related issues (customer services, stock and inventory)
- Keep track of purchase orders and oversee the shipping process
- General office management as needed
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Fluent in English and in Hungarian
- Highly trustworthy
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Communicates (written/verbal) in a professional manner with supervisors and peers with a “can do” attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer and internet-savvy
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office and preferably other Business Information Systems like Brightpearl/SAP/etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Management or Economics strongly preferred, but not a requirement if candidate’s experience is considerable (min. 2-3 years in office administration)
- Experience working in a small business is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Multinational working environment
- Dynamic online operations that spread the globe
- Fast growing business & industry
- Opportunity to learn and create innovative business solutions
- Lots of opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Competitive salary with bonuses & other incentives
A successful applicant should be able to start work in the next 7-14 days. This is a full time position & a long term offer.
WHY WORK WITH TABLET2CASES
Tablet2Cases is a growing online seller that aims to be one of the leading online retailers for tablet cases. Its co-founded by Sagi Luel & Pavel Smirnov in 2011. Both owners and their company is driven by belief that relationships with clients, partners and staff/contractors are always based on win-win arrangements. These are built on honest communication, fairness and hard work.
If you like working in an international environment, share our beliefs and have the qualifications to complete this job, we welcome you with open arms.
About Tablet2Cases and more
Tablet2Cases is a small organization comprised of entrepreneurs, marketing specialists, communication experts and pragmatic technologists. It is an owner-operated business comprised of two managing directors, a Budapest front office with staff handling customer support, product management and marketing, and a warehouse office in Shenzhen, China that takes care of sourcing, dispatch and logistics.
Our cumulative experience helps run and grow several large online stores and review sites specialized in selling tablet cases and other mobile accessories. As a fast growing company, we pride ourselves in hiring energetic and talented people who are passionate to learn and excel at the forefront of our industry.
Do you have what it takes?
Think you are a good fit? Email your resume and a link to your video cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!