THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Office Manager for Tablet2Cases
in Budapest, Hungary
Tablet2Cases is looking for a "decision making" Office Manager to oversee administrative tasks for the operations in Budapest, Hungary. The position comes with lots of independence, both in terms of thinking, learning and doing, so expect to be making lots of decisions on daily basis. Due to the nature of the company structure, the daily working hours are flexible, but full time (40 hours/week). The workflow also allows for some remote work.
In this role, you will handle all duties related to daily office operations in Budapest, Hungary. Your job will require both physical presence, to manage the local office and interact with local business associates, and online presence, to work with our global team. You will be responsible for some bookkeeping functions within the company, including interfacing with company’s accountants; performing office administrative / logistical tasks; managing daily sales order processing and keeping track of purchase orders; and helping coordinate various business processes.
You must have demonstrable experience in prior office administration roles, preferably in which you wore multiple hats and helped drive the day-to-day operations of the company. You should be intensely detail-oriented and accept nothing less than absolute accuracy in your work. You must be a quick learner and able to figure things out independently. You must have the mentality of a problem solver with particular focus on figuring out how to get things to work optimally. As we are a small, but fast growing business, you will be expected to wear multiple hats within our Budapest office.
Our team spreads the globe (from Sydney to Shenzhen, Budapest to Nicaragua) with colleagues in many time zones. You must have experience and be comfortable working online with remote teams, contractors and freelancers. You will be using various project management and communication tools to do your daily work. As this job is quite independent, you will have lots of opportunity to work remotely and with flexible timing.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Administering daily office operations in Budapest including all paperwork & general office management
- Keeping track of company expenses and transfers
- Ensuring timely submission of accounting documents
- Processing daily orders, shipments and tasks related to online sales
- Coordinating with colleagues on various issues (customer service, stock, inventory, various ad-hoc projects)
Expectations for an Ideal Candidate
- Fluent in Hungarian
- Fluent in English
- Responsible professional with a highly trustworthy attitude
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Very strong organizational & administrative skills (you must be orderly!)
- Have strong discipline to work remotely when needed
- Highly motivated and able to stay focused while working independently
- Articulate, sensitive & able communicator (written/verbal) able to talk in a professional manner with supervisors and peers
- Has a positive, problem solving, “can do” attitude
- Thoughtful, curious and open mentality able to deal with many opinions
- Energetic personality with interest in physical activities
- Keen interest in personal development and continuous skill growth
- Experience working with computers and internet
- Very good researching and problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with other Business Information Systems like Brightpearl/SAP/etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related studies (not a requirement if candidate has more than 5 years of office administration experience)
- Minimum 2 year experience working as office administrator
- Experience working in a small business is a plus
- Familiarity and interest in online sales, mobile phones & tablet accessories industry is also a plus
What You Get In Return
- International, global online working environment
- Connected business operations that spread all time zones
- Fast growing industry of mobile phones and tablet accessories & online sales via Amazon, websites and other channels
- Vast opportunity to learn and grow knowledge (management, operations, manufacturing, logistics, etc)
- Competitive salary with paid holidays & annual salary growth
- Yearly performance based bonuses
- Skill training workshops & personal mentorship
- Creative workspace environment stimulating continuous business development both in business processes, services and products
- Massive opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Opportunity to grow & progress along the company hierarchy with increasing responsibilities
- Dynamic work space with opportunity for flexible work timing and options for remote work
- Respectful community of progressive, like-minded, family friendly human beings
Working at Tablet2Cases
Tablet2Cases is a manufacturer and a leading online seller of tablet and mobile phone accessories on Amazon's marketplaces. Co-founded by Sagi Luel & Pavel Smirnov in 2011 (both grew up in Budapest), the company was built for manufacturing affordable and innovative products & accessories for the growing mobile phone and tablet industry. The company has an office in Shenzhen, China focused on designing, manufacturing and distribution of products. However, most of the company's business processes, particularly those related to online sales, evolve in a flexible online work environment run from the head office in Budapest, Hungary.
Being a “client centric business” focused on achieving positive experiences for customers, the firm was founded on the belief that progress should be built on fair & positive relationships with everyone. This includes not just customers, but also business partners, suppliers, colleagues, family and friends. In that sense, Tablet2Cases is a communication company built on respect and transparency, with business workflows and structure designed to support it.
Operating in a highly competitive online business environment, the company relies on its team of 30 people (spread out around the world) to daily practice learning, innovation and progressive business process automation. This conscious practice facilitates a positive environment for creating newer products, building relationships and ultimately serving customers better. If you would like to work in such an environment, share our beliefs and have the qualifications to excel in this company, then we would be happy to hear from you.
About the Business
Tablet2Cases is an umbrella company that operates in the mobile phone and tablet accessory industry. The company oversees development and manufacturing of products under various brands and their consequent online sale. Particular focused is placed on online sales across the world through 3rd party channels like Amazon.
It is an owner-operated business comprised of two managing directors and a 30-man strong team with a Budapest front office with staff handling customer support, product management and marketing, a warehouse office in Shenzhen, China that takes care of sourcing, dispatch and logistics and numerous remote staff across the world.
The team's cumulative experience helps run a fast growing business in a highly competitive business environment. We are proud to hire energetic and talented people who are passionate to learn and excel at the forefront of our industry.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Think you are a good fit? Email your resume and a link to your video cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!