THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Tablet2Cases is looking for a Sales Channel Administrator interested in working in tablet and mobile phone accessory market. The job involves uploading, managing and overseeing product listings on multiple online sales channels. All communication is done in English.
A critical part of the job is ensuring all products are listed correctly with up-to-date stock levels & price on online sales channels. To complete the tasks, candidate needs to be extremely attentive to detail, able to find creative solutions for large scale data uploads, be comfortable with multi-lingual data management. Candidate should have ambition to grow into a senior position in the company.
A few of the key responsibilities
- Supervising product listings on 10+ online sales channels
- Building product templates for each channel (loading content, pictures, handling device compatibility, dealing with listing issues, keywords, stock/price updates)
- Supervising contractors with data uploads & developing their activities
- Product listing optimization
- Overseeing data mining about new tablet / phone releases & their product fit
- Working with the team on workflow improvements and managing daily issues
Our ideal candidate
- Native in English. Knowledge of German, Spanish, French or Italian is a plus
- Able to investigate, make decisions and solve problems independently
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Able to work well in a team and supervise/teach others
- Computer and internet-savvy. Tech and gadget friendly.
- Attentive to detail and unfazed by large scale data / administrative work
- Has a “can do” attitude, likes taking matters in own hands to get things done
- Wants to learn the business inside out rather than be a small cog in the wheel
- Curious by nature - wants to learn continuously and utilize knowledge on daily basis
- Able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
What we offer
- Multinational working environment
- Centrally located, premium office location in Budapest
- Dynamic online operations that spread the globe
- Opportunity to learn and create innovative business solutions
- Lots of opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Competitive salary
Think you are a good fit? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you!
Tablet2Cases is an international online retailer of tablet cases and accessories, with a front office in Budapest run by one of the partners, and a warehouse / office in Shenzhen (China). The front office deals with marketing, customer support and product management, while the China back office handles product sourcing, packaging and shipments. Joining the Budapest office, you'll have a chance to work as part of a truly international team, explore various areas of our business and gain valuable experience.
Read about Tablet2Cases and our Mission & Values here: http://www.tablet2cases.com/pages/about