THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Tablet2Cases is now hiring a Bookkeeper with experience in e-commerce. You will be responsible for recording financial transactions for our business. Your primary objective is to record all financial information with 100% accuracy and in a standard way, so that accountants can access it.
Your job will include keeping track of sales, purchases, payments and receipts, working on the design maintenance and review of internal business processes,organizing, collating and recording financial data on a day-to-day basis and store this information in online general ledgers, recording financial information of our business in a standard way, so that accountants can also access it.
Tablet2Cases is an international, dynamic company, operating in China and Hungary. We do worldwide delivery of tablet and phone accessories sold on many online channels. Our business has many divisions - from design and manufacturing, to logistics, sales, marketing and customer support. We hope to provide you with a unique opportunity to grow and even work remotely. If you are successful, this position will give you an opportunity to grow into a senior position in our company!
You have a chance to be a part of our fast growing business where we all, as a team, take on full-time challenges. We practice self-improvement and personal development, create and produce results in our striving company culture. We think outside of the box, nerd out over new state-of-the-art, and are hungry for latest brand new tech accessories.
Think you are a good fit? Email your CV with references and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!
- keeping track of all sales, purchases, payments and receipts
- recording financial transactions using to our ERP system
- organizing & storing expenses and sales invoices
- recording financial information to MYOB accounting software
- preparing company data for audit
- reconciling company bank accounts
- preparing statements for VAT payments
- handling bank payments
Our ideal candidate
- Fluent in English - all work will be conducted in an English speaking environment
- Has at least 3 years experience working as a bookkeeper
- Familiarity with UK accounting principles
- Good with technology to be able to use accounting software (ie MYOB, BrightPearl)
- Advanced Excel knowledge to manage large number of data & provide reports
- Super attentive to detail, trustworthy and very accountable
- Good interpersonal skills & able to communicate clearly
- Able to independently research and investigate to make decisions / solve problems
- Culturally sensitive to work well in a multi-cultured team with colleagues from different countries
- Self-motivated and proactive. Able to set targets and take responsibility for hitting them
- Have soft skills to learn from & work with others
What we offer
- Multinational working environment
- Premium office space located near Nyugati train station in Budapest, Hungary
- Dynamic online operations that spread the globe
- Opportunity to learn and create innovative business solutions
- Lots of opportunity for personal development & skill growth
- Competitive salary
- Immediate employment
Tablet2Cases is an international online retailer of tablet cases and accessories, with a front office in Budapest, a branch in Sydney and a warehouse / office in Shenzhen (China). The front office deals with marketing, customer support and product management, while the China back office handles product sourcing, packaging and shipments. Joining our team, you'll have a chance to work as part of a truly international team, explore various areas of our business and gain invaluable experience.