As a portfolio case, the Agenda is made attractive with faux-skin textured exterior done up in four fetching color combinations. Yet again, Cooper has produced a nice vibrant iPad Mini case at an excellent price.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Apple iPad Mini
- PU leather with textured Litchi grain surface
- Scratch- and water-resistant exterior
- Cover strap with magnetic lock
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Inner rubber frame holds the tablet secure
- Cutouts for all iPad Mini buttons, ports, speakers and rear-camera
- 3 card slots and a document fold on the inner cover
- Integrated fold-out stand supports multiple angles for viewing
- Net weight: 193g / 6.8 oz
||Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3
||Womens, School, Kids
||Budget $1 - $39
||CPR047BLKGRN080, CPR047BLUPNK080, CPR047WHTYLW080, CPR047YLWPNK080
||Apple iPad Mini - 8 x .6 x 5.5 in (WDH);
||Apple iPad Mini - 193g/4.9oz
||Button cutouts, Card Slots, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Stand feature, Pockets
- Great color combinations
- Useful features
- Very low price
Those Apple iPad Mini owners looking for a little color to brighten up their beloved device perhaps need read no further. With the Agenda folio case, Cooper livens up this faux-leather portfolio case with designs in black exterior with lime green strap and interior, grass green and yellow, white and yellow, baby blue and pink, or yellow and hot pink.
Beyond the flair, we’re pleased to report that the Agenda is a nice portfolio case with the basics done well. The lock on the Agenda is a magnetic button strap enclosure carrying the sole splash of color on the outside. The magnets are strong enough to provided secure closing. The interior lining is the same as the exterior, but done up in a complimenting secondary color.
The inner frame holding the iPad Mini is made of flexible rubber that makes inserting/removing the device quite easy. On the inside cover are three card slots (including one with window) and a fold for small documents (after all, this is an iPad Mini case). And as in most portfolio cases, the Cooper Agenda includes an integrated stand for viewing in multiple angles.
Free Shipping for orders over $40 (except oversize)
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $6.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Oversize shipping from local warehouse is $18.95-$29.95 (2-7 days)
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.