Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
Lego lovers will surely accept no substitutes for the Cooper Lego themed tablet case. The Cooper Blocks silicone case approximates the feel of rubber and is studded with those familiar Lego pegs. More than just colorful and fun, this folio case also makes a statement by providing great function and protection.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1/2/3
- 100% silicone design with soft rubbery feel
- Anti-dust and anti-static surface
- Oil/waterproof, scratch-resistant material
- Lego-like studded surface
- Fold back cover with dual-straps for secure closure
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Cutouts for buttons, input/output ports and rear-facing camera
- Two-piece supports for tablet stand modes (not available for iPad Mini version)
- Design offers multiple typing/viewing angles in landscape/portrait formats
- Includes colorful pieces for DIY exterior pattern design
- Provides good all-around protection against basic wear and tear
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1/2/3|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|SKU||iPad 2/3/4: CPR029BLK100, CPR029BLU100, CPR029GRN100, CPR029ORG100, CPR029PNK100, CPR029RED100, CPR029PUR100, CPR029YLW100
iPad Mini: CPR029BLK080, CPR029BLU080, CPR029GRN080, CPR029ORG080, CPR029PNK080, CPR029RED080, CPR029PUR080, CPR029YLW080
|Dimensions||iPad 2/3/4 - 9.6 x 0.5 x 7.6 in (WDH)
iPad Mini - 8 x 0.4 x 5.5 in (WDH)
|Weight||iPad 2/3/4 - 280g/9.9oz
iPad Mini - 228g/7.8oz
|Features||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Sleep/Wake, Speaker grill, Stand feature (only for iPad 2/3/4 version)|
- 2012 Golden Case Awards winner for Best Themed Case
- Colorful Lego-inspired design
- Tough resistant and resilient material
- Versatile tablet stand feature
For the Apple iPad 2/3/4 or iPad Mini 1/2/3 user who’s a fan of all things Lego, the appeal of Cooper Blocks folio is obvious. This case also makes a statement in both function and protection categories. The entire case is crafted from silicone material that feels and acts like rubber. And the raised peg surface acts as rugged as it looks. When dropped, this design can absorb the shock to protect that iPad.
The Cooper Blocks folio has dual-strap fasteners for secure case closure. They are designed in the old-fashioned Lego tradition of peg-in-hole. The cover contains an embedded magnet for auto sleep/wake function. Everything else on the inside is kept simple with all appropriate cutouts. The bezel holding in the iPad is – you guessed it – silicone. As is the bed upon which the tablet rests.
For tablet stand modes, the cover can do one of two things. It can fold all the way back and provide a surface for the support pieces (two non-Lego branded bricks are included with iPad 2/3/4 version; not available for iPad Mini). Or it can simply drop down and serve as a shelf for keyboard accessories (sold separately). The rubber-like silicone really pays off here in providing a nice soft wrist cushion for typing modes.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.