Enterprise is the next best thing to an Apple Magic keyboard at a fraction of the price. This lovely piece of technological artwork weighs about the same as its more notorious cousin while providing a very satisfying, traditional typing experience with any OS money can buy. It’s simplicity, elegance and superior performance make it one of the best deals on the market today. Pair it up with your smartphone to get that email out faster, your tablet for when your fingers are itching for some real tactile feedback and even your PC and TV for more convenient interaction.
DOWNLOAD COOPER ENTERPRISE KEYBOARD USER MANUAL
- Clean, elegant design inspired by the Apple Magic keyboard for a much more down-to-earth price
- Sturdy aluminum undercarriage for durability and protection
- Perfect for both the office and home -pair it up with your laptop and type more conveniently from your lap or hook it up to the TV for faster interaction
- Full sized keyboard with comfortable key layout to ensure maximum productivity, hard plastic capped keys with regular resistance make for a pleasurable typing experience
- Essential plastic rubber grips on the bottom help the keyboard stay firmly in place even when furiously typing
- US English QWERTY keyboard designed to support all iOS, Android and Windows devices
- 64h of uninterrupted battery usage, lasting you the whole week’s activities both at home and at work
Some may be surprised at how little effort it requires to “install” Enterprise and begin its use. The keyboard is essentially always on standby so to activate it, simply enable the Bluetooth network by pressing: “Fn” + “C” (the letter with the Bluetooth icon). The blue light at the top right will blink for a few seconds when the keyboard is ready to pair with any of your devices in range.
Protip: Alternate use with multiple devices, switch between your phone and your Mac OS X and see if anyone can spot that your keyboard is another make
||Business, School, Mens, Travel, Womens
||Budget $1 - $39
||11.1 x 0.2 x 5.3 in
Free Shipping for orders over $40 (except oversize)
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $6.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Oversize shipping from local warehouse is $18.95-$29.95 (2-7 days)
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.